[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

A very good host and honest too!

Guest shafaetxswb4

Guest shafaetxswb4
I would like to let people know byethost is a excellent host good customer support, with a lot features also a cloudflare partner offering a lot of good things and features to there customers. Please remember people no host is fault free so do not be discouraged if things go wrong because it happens with every host you will ever use! Always back up your site to your computer go to your ftp drag your site folder or the whole content of your to ftp to a folder on your computer, so if anything goes wrong you can be back up and running in no time! This a standard thing to do with any host though some do not do this and then lose everything and lay the blame all down to the host because they did not take the time to back there site up and give a bad review etc, Paid hosting from byethost is honest and reliable and this also goes for there free hosting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andreamada
Thank you for your review. I agree with you too. I've tried and tested the byet services and their servers are really stable and fast.