[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Account banned after FTP upload?

painful8th

First, I must say I am completely frustrated here. I understand this is a free service, but this is becoming a joke.

I created an addon site to host a joomla site. I tried uploading web files for it. Left off and found out that the system cut off my upload. Tried to login and the cpanel returns me to the login screen. I enter the URL of my domain and I am presented with a https://suspendeddomain.org/l/

I can not enter the cpanel, it throws me back to the login screen. Therefore, I can not register a ticket for this issue.

How can I contact Byet support? Does Byet look in the forum for cases similar to mine? Can someone from byet help here?

EDIT: To add insult to injury:

"If you have a issue with your hosting that requires staff assistance, please kindly send us a support ticket or check our knowledge base."

Well, if only I could open a support ticket... Entering my domain into the form field, makes the form impossible to submit, the domain is not recognised. What a joke...

If Byet, who has a decent name in free hosting, behaves like this, I guess it would be better to look for paid hosting...

Edited by painful8th

My account was summarily deleted, also. I use mine only for hosting Overviewer renders (Minecraft 3D map renderings). I went to kick off an FTP and couldn't get a connection in Filezilla. I went to my website that displays the render and it only shows the main website for Byet. The two things tell me the account was deleted. To resolve, I created a new account and an FTP is currently in progress. I'm quite glad I only have Overviewer renders.

When filing support ticket, the domain field is not checked to see if valid, it's mainly a field to assist the techs in knowing what domain and account the issue is on. It should not have issues on submitting. Have you tried another browser, in case the one you used, is not reading the page correctly?

Any suspended accounts, can only be taken care of through the support system: https://support.ifastnet.com/

19 minutes ago, RagnarAnchorage said:

My account was summarily deleted, also. I use mine only for hosting Overviewer renders (Minecraft 3D map renderings). I went to kick off an FTP and couldn't get a connection in Filezilla. I went to my website that displays the render and it only shows the main website for Byet. The two things tell me the account was deleted. To resolve, I created a new account and an FTP is currently in progress. I'm quite glad I only have Overviewer renders.

I would hate to do this route, in order for a simple fix (ie: unban since there is no need to ban at all) to be applied.

5 minutes ago, BurkeKnight said:

When filing support ticket, the domain field is not checked to see if valid, it's mainly a field to assist the techs in knowing what domain and account the issue is on. It should not have issues on submitting. Have you tried another browser, in case the one you used, is not reading the page correctly?

Hate to disappoint you, but the domain field is actually checked! That is why I could not open a ticket at all. Any way you can reach ifastnet as a moderator of this forum and ask for my case?

If that is not possible, I will definitely search for another hosting service. No need to torture myself with opening tickets etc etc etc