[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

New user with new account

Hello ! i am carlos octavio from rosario (in Argentina) . Nice to meet you!

Recently i had problem with my hosting so i decided to have my blog in here, just to start and to try how it this server. Looks promising!

I have an amount to pay a month but i don´t know what to do so give me an advise please ... 

First question is:

I was reading there is no ads in the free host version wich i think is so great , and fantastic! :)

Second: can i have my own ads in the blog? like for example a plugin to put ad in the middle of posts, or at top of my blog (wordpress) ?

and finally... at the moment i have for just 1 month to pay in my paypal account (do you accept paypal?) but i dont know if i pay for a month and then in the next month i pay for more or just wait for more $ i have...

Thanks in advance and have a great sunday !

Hello Carlos,

Thank you for your interest.

RE: I was reading there is no ads in the free host version wich i think is so great , and fantastic! :)

What's the question?

RE: Second: can i have my own ads in the blog? like for example a plugin to put ad in the middle of posts, or at top of my blog (wordpress) ?

Yes, that is possible.

RE: and finally... at the moment i have for just 1 month to pay in my paypal account (do you accept paypal?) but i dont know if i pay for a month and then in the next month i pay for more or just wait for more $ i have...

Yes, we accept paypal. Prices do not change monthly, so if you start paying 3.99 USD per month, then you will keep paying that amount only. (VAT may be included depending on your country)

Thank you!