[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFH panel theme

k-lil

3 hours ago, EasyHost said:

its ok if not responsive phones and Tablets are not suppose to work With Web Hosting

no, actually am not working on this side, maybe when byet give us more accessibility. and you are the only one interested by this theme i will send you the js code in private and on't share it plz ;)

40 minutes ago, EasyHost said:

its not working like your github site does not exist

dont worry , it take some time there is a notification on MOFH panel

"You can add your own advert code onto the bottom or footer of every one of your free hosting clients pages!

Enter your advert HTML code into the box below and wait upto 30 minutes for the advert distribution server to update all your clients websites, you should clear your browser cache after making a change. "

14 hours ago, k-lil said:

no, actually am not working on this side, maybe when byet give us more accessibility. and you are the only one interested by this theme i will send you the js code in private and on't share it plz ;)

I'm interested too! Can I please have the code?

Hello mates here is the code

go to panel.myownfreehost.net

Your Adverts

Client Site Advert Control

paste this code in the first box

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function () {
$('head').append('<link href="https://labdz.github.io/UIpanel/css/panel.css" rel="stylesheet" id="banSheet" />');
});
</script>