[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How to avoid database name being prepended to table name i queries

Guest kevin

In my local test setup with PHP / javascript it all works but when deployed onto phpnet my sql queries have database name prepended to table name by the mysql engine. Presumably a function of the way the app has connected to the db or permissions but I cannot see anything that refers to this behaviour anywhere and am at a loss to fix. Any help would be welcome.

Guest hostddl
Hello, Unfortunately, we can not help you for the development of a specific php script we recommend you to search for a solution on a specialized forum or hire a developer. If you think that the error comes from our hosting platform please contact [URL="https://support.ifastnet.com/"]support[/URL]. Don't forget to check our [URL="https://kb.securesignup.net/"]Knowledge Base[/URL].

Hi, I don't want help with a specific php script the question is [I][B]generic[/B][/I]. The database has been successfully ported onto phpnet. The setup on my local machine and on phpnet look the same but PHP queries on phpnet are complaining that tables of the form . don't exist. This does not happen on my local machine. The SQL does not refer to it only refers to
, the database is defined on phpnet, it is browseable in phpmyadmin, and the correct connection strings are used in the creation of the PDO object. This what I'd like help in understanding. thanks