[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Signup form redirects to free-webhosts.com???

Guest localhost

Guest localhost
Edited: signups seem to be working only directly from /signup.php and not from any other location Edited by localhost

Guest localhost
I double checked the files but can't find any mistakes. So if you have multiple domains in MOFH, should it be possible to use them separately?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

You have something wrong there, it could be the MOFH theme you are using that has some code mistake.  My sign up page is working as it should, once you sign up you get an email that takes you to the Cpanel or VistaPanel.  I know the link you have above, there is an ad on the lower right corner of some themes that have a graphic ad for the site free-webhosts.com if you can not resolve the issue then you might have to change the theme you are using.  I can not be certain but this might help.  You can back up your current theme into a .zip file on the server.  If you need to edit your site offline then get XAMPP web server with Apache, MyQsl, and all of that pre-configured to run on your PC or laptop, it helps allot when working with PHP files offline.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h6DEDm7C37A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by SpeedyNet