[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

NEW HOSTING PROVIDER

Guest Charles278

Guest Charles278
Hello everyone we are [url]www.free2host.us[/url] the newest hosting service provider.we are located in norfolk va usa. we started our web hosting service to provide the best service possible in the industry.we are a community based company which mainly serves the disabled community but all are wellcome and are encouraged to support our service.please visit the hosting company with heart [url]www.free2host.us[/url]

Guest leetkrew
look like byet cobrand to me is that byet cobrand? do you have ckattempt=1 "feature" where everyone is envy of it? Edited by BurkeKnight
Merged and removed the .net from Byet, as the .net is this forum, not ByetHost itself. ;)

Guest BurkeKnight
[B]Well, it better be a Byet cobrand, for it to be posted here, for one. ;) As for the 2nd part, could you explain more what you mean?[/B]

Guest leetkrew
ckattempt=1 is an anti bot protection which is enabled to all free hosting account. however, it gives site admin some sort of head aches when we try to post form values especially with CMS. if the ?ckattempt=1 is appended on your url (e.g. [url]www.mydomain.com/form.php?ckattempt=1[/url]), the information submitted will not be processed. that happens with my joomla installation. one of my editor (he knows nothing about webhosting and scripts) tried to post his essay, and viola, he was redirected on the previous page and posted nothing on the server. I finally tried to contact the support [quote][url]https://***********.org/?ckattempt=1[/url] is online and the ckattempt=1 is our anti-spam / anti-bot checking / code added recently on all free hosting, sorry it is a global setting for all free accounts... if your browser accepts cookies and runs javascript you should see this only once, when you first browse to the website. but if you wish you can upgrade to a premium account where it is not enabled. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you.[/quote]