[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

WordPress Optimization Tips | A Discussion

Guest Noaru

This is a question for the community more so than a guide. I've been an on and off user of Byethost and also Myownfreehost, and I was curious to ask if anyone in the community would like to provide their feedback, opinions, etc. on optimizing WordPress for Byethost. As this is free hosting there are obvious limits to what can and cannot be done, so let's try and clear some information. :-) Best, Noaru H.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 10giga.space
Using WordPress super cache plugin help makes your wordpress faster, also reduce any unused plugins, I think cloudflare is already activated for almost all free hosting accounts, that helps too.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Zerem

I completely agree! Personally, I am satisfied with Byethost and opportunities they provide.  Hosting from Byethost gives you the opportunity to make free websites using free pre-made templates and additional plugins for primary and secondary purposes.

• 4 months later...
Guest kalpna8687
Wordpress optimization is really easiest way to get a reputed website. now a days, there is a great trend to work on WordPress platform.I am also the part of it. Thanks for sharing such authentic information with us

Guest Kawaii-Volt32
@Zerem: Free hosting is also good for getting a site off the ground before you move on and quickly to test things, similarly to free domains and subdomains :) I'd also recommend the JetPack Plugin by Automatiic as well as Super Cache, it speeds up my website on the already-fast Byet servers, though I live in the UK, so I actually live very close to the server. My last servers were located in the US and south of France on paid hosting. I'm happy to see a host actually based in the UK and not lying about it.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...