[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

My Byet Review

Guest urlunmasker

Guest urlunmasker
I've been with Byet for a long while now, and have had great service with their free hosting. ​Pro's: [LIST] [*]Super fast [*]Lots of disk space [*]Friendly Support Staff [*]Many features [*]Great website builder [*]No Ads (unless they are mine) [*]Number of domain names to choose from [/LIST] [B]Really glad to be on byet, and look forward to more improvements in the years to come![/B] Edited by urlunmasker
Spelling.. :P

Guest BurkeKnight
[B][SIZE=14px]Well, I for one, have to say that their support is the fastest I've seen in any web host. Many other places, do not even reply the same day, from what I'd seen.[/SIZE][/B]

Guest BurkeKnight
[QUOTE=Skelor;n4016]I agree with BurkeKnight on this. Their support team is really quick at any time. [/QUOTE] [B][SIZE=14px]Too quick at times! LOL I remember one time, I filed a ticket. Before I even switched to another browser tab, to get some work done, the email arrived from their responding![/SIZE][/B]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cammygirl192
Byet's one of the best free hosts in my opinion, however I'm going by my experiences with the servers, which is excellent. Wow BK that must also be the fastest response in all times :D