[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

.php FORMMAIL

Guest Owen Richards

Guest Owen Richards
Hi everyone, from what I can discover the use of this kind of thing (.php FORMMAIL) is very limited - but even limited use can be helpful to me. All I require is that people are able to complete a simple questionnaire and have the results sent to me using FORMMAIL. All the code, etc is set up and it has worked on another (somewhat less reliable) site previously. Alternatively could someone show me an example of using external SMTP so that I could investigate using this as an alternative to the .php FORMMAIL script? Thanks Owen

Guest ours
Hello , do you mean a contact form ? You can easily integrate [URL]https://eager.io/[/URL] (It's Free) to your website site . After that you will be able to install a lot of free apps like contact forms .

Guest Owen Richards
Hi "ours", no, it's not a contact form. It is a questionnaire, and I really should "kill" this thread as I have withdrawn the questionnaire from the website, because of the lack of assistance available. Thanks for your reply.