[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Remove Domain Registration Option (Premium Plan)

Guest andreamada

Guest andreamada
Hello, I would suggest you to remove your premium plans/domain registration option if someone buys the MOFH Premium Plan. These options should remain if you are a free reseller otherwise it makes no sense as well as let the premium resellers remove or customize some cpanel sections. I hope you implement these features.

Guest BurkeKnight
You would have to better explain this, as it is very difficult to understand. Domain registration is a service we provide that helps pay for our services.

Guest andreamada
I mean that if a person buys the premium plan it's not correct that their clients have to have your domain registration option in the control panel ( [URL]https://prntscr.com/2l8pgf[/URL] ). I think that it should be removed since he is paying for a premium service. That option should remain only for free resellers' accounts (both owner and clients). Edited by andreamada

Guest BurkeKnight
Domain registration option is there for convenience. It is a way for clients to register a domain starting right at the reseller. To me, it should stay. However, I'm pretty sure the reseller is allowed to remove the domain registration if they choose to do so.

Guest andreamada
[QUOTE=BurkeKnight;n797]However, I'm pretty sure the reseller is allowed to remove the domain registration if they choose to do so.[/QUOTE] It's not true. I've got in touch with the support team and I've got this reply: "I'm sorry, this cannot be removed as it is a global feature that is required to offset the cost of providing you the ability to offer free hosting."