[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

why does MOFH automatically set up domains if I don't even go to myownfreehost.net and set it up??????????

SO I've tried bestfreehost.cf and fastfreehost.ga AND I WAS GOING TO SET IT UP AT MYOWNFREEHOST AND IT SAYS IT'S TAKEN. I go to them and it's SETUP ALREADY? But I don't have username and pass.... 

I didn't even click 'register' in the website.. so why was it already taken? Is there like a list with active people and you click 'take' and it takes YOUR domain??

SO BASICALLY I WASTED MONEY.

Why does it do this?

Edited by CoolCookie

6 hours ago, CoolCookie said:

SO I've tried bestfreehost.cf and fastfreehost.ga AND I WAS GOING TO SET IT UP AT MYOWNFREEHOST AND IT SAYS IT'S TAKEN. I go to them and it's SETUP ALREADY? But I don't have username and pass.... 

Since those are free domain names, there is a chance that the domains were registered with MOFH before. You can submit a support ticket at support.ifastnet.com and they will be able to help you.

SO BASICALLY I WASTED MONEY.

What did you use money for? The domain names you used are free and I don't see any other thing here to spend money on.

1 hour ago, Pro Hostinga said:

Since those are free domain names, there is a chance that the domains were registered with MOFH before. You can submit a support ticket at support.ifastnet.com and they will be able to help you.

But I registered them like 2 minutes ago and they're taken already??? WHAT

4 minutes ago, Pro Hostinga said:

They might have been registered and then released by someone before you registered them.

But I registered the domain like 2 minutes ago and I saw it in front of my eyes.

There's no way that could happen

The domain being created and registered

As I said, those are free domain names and can be registered and released. And after they are released, they can be registered by someone else as if they were never registered.

On 5/28/2021 at 4:49 AM, CoolCookie said:

The domain being created and registered

Goto https://support.ifastnet.com/

Show them the proof that you own those two domain names, they might ask you to perform some steps to prove those are your domain names after that, they will remove those domain names from other accounts and you will be able to register with those domain names again.

On 5/27/2021 at 11:45 PM, CoolCookie said:

But I registered the domain like 2 minutes ago

That doesn't mean it wasn't registered before.

There might be a possibility that those domain names were registered by someone else before you and he/she might have cancelled them or not renew them and the same thing @Pro Hostinga was trying to say.

51 minutes ago, Aqib said:

Those domain names are working which means you might have added those domain names as reseller domains in your MOFH account.

I did not

I registered them, and tried to use them on MOFH and it says already in use even though I registered it 1 min ago

Then I go to it and it says something like 'Bestfreehost.cf Free hosting service' and it uses a theme that I can't even download!!!

1 hour ago, CoolCookie said:

it says already in use

Goto your MOFH admin panel -> Domains -> Add a new reseller domain

Scroll down and see if that domain is already added if not then most probably someone else before you might have registered that domain name and then cancelled it or haven't renewed it due to which it became available for registration to you.

1 hour ago, CoolCookie said:

I registered it 1 min ago

That doesn't mean it wasn't registered before.

There is always a possibility that the domain you are registering might have been used before.