[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

different signup for different script

Guest cmos

Guest cmos
Hi, I'm trying to customize the most of my web reseller (hosting-toro.com) I would like to create different pages of signup (signup.php) depending on the script that users want to install and based on data from the web where mofh provide the code for it, my idea is to create different landing pages for some scripts like wordpress and from that same landing page the user can register while installing wordpress on your hosting, the problem is that it only works when registration occurs from the signup.php file in htdocs, if rename the file to wp-signup.php not work, if I create a folder called "wp" and there keep a copy of the files geturl.php and signup.php not work either. is there any way around this? thanks and regards

• 2 years later...
On 6/5/2015 at 7:52 PM, Guest cmos said:

Hi, I'm trying to customize the most of my web reseller (hosting-toro.com) I would like to create different pages of signup (signup.php) depending on the script that users want to install and based on data from the web where mofh provide the code for it, my idea is to create different landing pages for some scripts like wordpress and from that same landing page the user can register while installing wordpress on your hosting, the problem is that it only works when registration occurs from the signup.php file in htdocs, if rename the file to wp-signup.php not work, if I create a folder called "wp" and there keep a copy of the files geturl.php and signup.php not work either. is there any way around this? thanks and regards

no you can't create a custom sign up page as mofh doesn't support it.