Hey there, I'm Douglas (aka vikingww2) and have now been using MOFH for almsot 6 months. Although I'm very new to using it and am not the most dedicated person, I find it amazing and easy to use. 

I would recommend a few things though which could largly improve the quality. First thing's first is a cPanel. I'd absolutelt love if MOFH could transfer from vPanel to cPanel because it's easier to use in my opinion, and offers a larger variety of tools.  (realisticly I think e-mailing should be made free & available for all vPanels.)
Next, I would love if the WHM API feature was renewed, because it's not very understandable how it works and how to make it work. 

Finally, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE if MOFH started providing VPS hosting! It's amazing to have access to VPS's but if only MOFH offered it!

Overall, I definitely enjoy using the system, and it's easy to understand. Would definitely recommend it to people who are looking to do a startup in resller hosting if they want to keep the budget minimal. 

-Regards, vikingww2.

On 6/20/2021 at 3:02 PM, vikingww2 said:

Hey there, I'm Douglas (aka vikingww2) and have now been using MOFH for almsot 6 months. Although I'm very new to using it and am not the most dedicated person, I find it amazing and easy to use. 

I would recommend a few things though which could largly improve the quality. First thing's first is a cPanel. I'd absolutelt love if MOFH could transfer from vPanel to cPanel because it's easier to use in my opinion, and offers a larger variety of tools.  (realisticly I think e-mailing should be made free & available for all vPanels.)
Next, I would love if the WHM API feature was renewed, because it's not very understandable how it works and how to make it work. 

Finally, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE if MOFH started providing VPS hosting! It's amazing to have access to VPS's but if only MOFH offered it!

Overall, I definitely enjoy using the system, and it's easy to understand. Would definitely recommend it to people who are looking to do a startup in resller hosting if they want to keep the budget minimal. 

-Regards, vikingww2.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to publish this and pointing out the needs you may have.

However, I have to mention that some of the features you request would not be possible for free hosting.

While cPanel might indeed be pleasant and more user-friendly, it comes at a cost. $0.30 per account, to be more precise. (Or, if you wish to limit yourself to 100 users, it is $48.50) [cPanel Pricing]

When it comes to email, I agree but, it is still possible to use external services that allow you to receive and send emails under your domain, which I am not going to mention here.

iFastNet stopped providing email access to the free accounts due to the vast amounts of abuse (the same way goes for domains that end in .tk). While it was available, it was offered on a "best-effort" basis.

I am afraid I disagree with allowing free resellers to have access to deploying virtual machines since it is costly and could cause a lot more damage to the network if not used properly. 

A VPS can be abused way easier than a free website hosting account. However, you are free to use your affiliate link for iFastNet's portal, and you will get a commission every time someone orders a VPS.

Best,

Archelaos.

On 6/25/2021 at 3:54 AM, Archelaos said:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to publish this and pointing out the needs you may have.

However, I have to mention that some of the features you request would not be possible for free hosting.

While cPanel might indeed be pleasant and more user-friendly, it comes at a cost. $0.30 per account, to be more precise. (Or, if you wish to limit yourself to 100 users, it is $48.50) [cPanel Pricing]

When it comes to email, I agree but, it is still possible to use external services that allow you to receive and send emails under your domain, which I am not going to mention here.

iFastNet stopped providing email access to the free accounts due to the vast amounts of abuse (the same way goes for domains that end in .tk). While it was available, it was offered on a "best-effort" basis.

I am afraid I disagree with allowing free resellers to have access to deploying virtual machines since it is costly and could cause a lot more damage to the network if not used properly. 

A VPS can be abused way easier than a free website hosting account. However, you are free to use your affiliate link for iFastNet's portal, and you will get a commission every time someone orders a VPS.

Best,

Archelaos.

To be honest, it's quite understandable and I can't blame iFastNet for any of these! Anyhow, this still is after all an amazing provider.

I have a question though, if I purchase the upgrade for my vPanel on my reseller hosting MOFH account, will my clients get the premium version too? 

If no, is there a way for me to make my clients have the premium version? 

Regards, Douglas.

21 hours ago, vikingww2 said:

To be honest, it's quite understandable and I can't blame iFastNet for any of these! Anyhow, this still is after all an amazing provider.

I have a question though, if I purchase the upgrade for my vPanel on my reseller hosting MOFH account, will my clients get the premium version too? 

Regards, Douglas.

Afaik, only you will get premium hosting if you upgrade via vPanel. However, you can purchase premium reseller hosting and ask iFastNet to migrate your clients to premium hosting. That is the only way I know.

Premium Reseller Hosting Plans of iFastNet can be founded here: Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server (ifastnet.com)

On 6/27/2021 at 11:54 AM, vikingww2 said:

Regards, Douglas.

I'd suggest you go for a premium reseller package if that's what you wish to do. If you upgrade to a regular premium hosting package, nothing will be changed for your customers. Only your website will be migrated to the premium servers.