[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

how to fix Einet-Anake-MOFH Uncaught Error: Class 'tsAdmin' not found in

MeTooIDK

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'tsAdmin' not found in /home/vol7_5/iwontletuseseeitlol/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/data/php/principal.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol7_5/iwontletuseseeitlol/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/index.php(21): include() #1 {main} thrown in /home/vol7_5/iwontletuseseeitlo/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/data/php/principal.php on line 40

i found it from there ;) https://github.com/githork/Einet-Anake-MOFH

23 hours ago, Astro Host said:

I also want some help regarding script.

I tried but got no response.

Can Someone Please tell me how to install the script.

As it's not provided officially anymore and not supported so there is no point in installing the old version of it which is buggy.

But if you still wanna install then, upload all the files and navigate to yoursite/install

5 hours ago, Aqib said:

As it's not provided officially anymore and not supported so there is no point in installing the old version of it which is buggy.

But if you still wanna install then, upload all the files and navigate to yoursite/install

I've already installed that much but to make it work I think we have to edit some files from the script that's why @einet had provided video tutorial on how to install the script but the video has now been deleted and if anyone knows how to make the script work, please help me.

On 6/27/2021 at 1:07 AM, Astro Host said:

I've already installed that much but to make it work I think we have to edit some files from the script that's why @einet had provided video tutorial on how to install the script but the video has now been deleted and if anyone knows how to make the script work, please help me.

The version that you installed is an old fork of original repo of @einet which means it have issues.

6 hours ago, Aqib said:

The version that you installed is an old fork of original repo of @einet which means it have issues

I'm not using that version. I actually downloaded einet anake when it was present on demo.x3host.ml but I didn't see the tutorial because I didn't know it will be deleted.

8 minutes ago, Astro Host said:

I'm not using that version. I actually downloaded einet anake when it was present on demo.x3host.ml but I didn't see the tutorial because I didn't know it will be deleted.

If you do have the latest version of einet anake then it will have installation wizard which will handle everything if I am not mistaken.

Edited by Aqib

58 minutes ago, Aqib said:

If you do have the latest version of einet anake then it will have installation wizard which will handle everything if I am not mistaken.

Installation wizard only connects to db and makes admin profile.

If it were so simple, there wouldn't be a video tutorial for the installation.

Edited by Astro Host

I leave a playlist of 8 parts of the installation and configuration of Einet Anake I could not upload a single video due to lack of time and my very slow internet connection. I hope you have patience and can see all the videos and solve the confusion with the installation. Greetings. I will leave the link in my byet profile for those who do not see this thread

@Aqib, @Astro Host,@RME Systems, @MeTooIDK,@Pro Hostinga

Edited by einet

12 hours ago, Astro Host said:

@einet I have Einet Anake v5.2.0 when I open mysite.tld/perfil/username , I get 404 not found... Can you please tell me how to fix it. Or maybe give new download link for the script.

Edit: I've fixed the problem by myself.

The section (profile) was never finished so it gives 404 error with any usernick that goes to the profile, but you can develop it to your liking

2 hours ago, RME Systems said:

Hello please. the video has no audio. could you help me by writing it in text? I am blind, and since the video has no audio, I cannot know the steps, thanks

Some of the forum community can make another better video in their languages to serve them in the future. I do not have enough time to edit and modify videos or give support

On 6/22/2021 at 1:20 PM, MeTooIDK said:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'tsAdmin' not found in /home/vol7_5/iwontletuseseeitlol/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/data/php/principal.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol7_5/iwontletuseseeitlol/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/index.php(21): include() #1 {main} thrown in /home/vol7_5/iwontletuseseeitlo/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/data/php/principal.php on line 40

i found it from there ;) https://github.com/githork/Einet-Anake-MOFH

Re-install the script with version php 6.4 + or 7.4 in the main directory so that it does not give you errors

On 7/4/2021 at 6:37 AM, einet said:

Re-install the script with version php 6.4 + or 7.4 in the main directory so that it does not give you errors

same 
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'tsAdmin' not found in /home/vol7_5/Xf/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/data/php/principal.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol7_5/X/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/index.php(21): include() #1 {main} thrown in /home/vol7_5/X/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/data/php/principal.php on line 40

Edited by MeTooIDK
hmm

On 7/4/2021 at 4:03 AM, einet said:

The section (profile) was never finished so it gives 404 error with any usernick that goes to the profile, but you can develop it to your liking

I tried developing it but i always get 500 internal server error (i am a beginner). Can you please send me the incomplete one (profile section) so that edit it my own way... I thought i don't need the section but it is needed for suspend/unsuspend etc IG. Or just tell me a way to suspend/unsuspend any hosting.

Edited by Astro Host

On 7/4/2021 at 8:31 AM, MeTooIDK said:

same 
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'tsAdmin' not found in /home/vol7_5/Xf/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/data/php/principal.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol7_5/X/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/index.php(21): include() #1 {main} thrown in /home/vol7_5/X/www/wiihosting.ml/htdocs/data/php/principal.php on line 40

you should check if your c.admin.php file exists within your /data/clases/ directory if the file exists and your problem continues replace it if you continue to have problems try and verify that your hosting has enabled to execute .htaccess and if it exists in your directory. since ifastnet hosts usually have problems with htaccess