[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Custom panel

Guest OfficialGregoryK

Guest OfficialGregoryK
I personally think otherwise, this is because if we mess up we will be screwing up a major function within our hosting platform, it's a good idea, but I think a lot of people would end up destroying their Cpanel by altering the cpanel.

Guest Cammygirl192
YouHosting did offer custom skins/etc and functionality does exist for changing skins (although it was deprecated some time ago). It would make sense if we could make custom panel design though using CSS, bootstrap etc. Another thing is that we should be allowed custom sections in case we want to add website templates for example for people to download or link to social media.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

myCpanel.png

Here I have the default VistaPanel designed like a web page with right and left sidebars with links to the services and useful software and HTML code sites etc.  This way the users can have ready links to the Home site and aids to assist them in web design, plus I have an affiliate ad to get them to sign up for ad publishing.

hspanel.png

This Hepsia Panel is for my Cloud Hosting venture.  I kind of like this look.

On 19/2/2017 at 3:34 AM, SpeedyNet said:

myCpanel.png

Aquí tengo los VistaPanel predeterminados diseñados como una página web con la derecha y la izquierda barras laterales con enlaces a los servicios y software de código HTML y sitios útiles, etc. De esta manera los usuarios pueden tener vínculos directos al sitio de inicio y ayudas para asistirlos en el diseño web , además de que tiene un anuncio de afiliados para conseguir que se inscriban para el anuncio de publicación.

hspanel.png

Este Panel Hepsia es para mi la nube de riesgo de alojamiento. Me gusta este tipo de mirada.

Which page does this panel belong to?  :D

10 hours ago, einet said:

Which page does this panel belong to? :D

These belong to https://speedynet.cloud and the later belongs to https://cloudhosting.speedynet.cloud/

I separated off a site to advertise free Wordpress hosting which I am still editing offline with XAMPP, actually I have allot of editing on all three sites still.  So it will be about two to three weeks before its all finished.  Plus my support forum is still needing editing.  Anyways the Wordpress sign up is at https://webhost.speedynet.cloud.  The VistaPanel is the same on both the first and latter url sites.  All control from one reseller panel, the Hepsia Panel is from another company integrated into my brand.

I use all three sites as navigation from the main site since each are subdomains of that site.  Just sort of divisions, also the cloud hosting site where the Hepsia Panel is a Duoservers company reseller, and so I have brought them all together as one brand at Byethost to try and make some money and then go premium with both reseller accounts if possible.  You can sign up for a free 30 day trial to check out the Hepsia Panel, just use the second link at the top and look for the 30 trial you do not have to submit a credit card or any financial information to obtain the trial so you are safe to sign up and take the Hepsia for a spin. 

My Byethost reseller theme at  webhost.speedynet.com states on the page Why Us that they use Cloud Servers technologies, in a clustered configuration, Duoservers also uses Cloud technology, so I am promoting this with my domain name and focus on the product.

I also like to experiment with branding ideas using graphics so I do things like this:

installations-1.jpg.9f38e7d636aece745d7937ea946be157.jpg

Edited by SpeedyNet

On 2/19/2017 at 3:32 AM, Admin said:

great to see you guys using the full potential of the said injection methods, only thing to note is we require the upgrade buttons / links to remain in the same locations as before 

I still have the upgrade buttons on my VistaPanel, in the graphic I had to scroll down the page so you could see the links in the sidebars because at the top of the page the links are the same color of the gradient background color and can not be seen.  Hence this is why you can not see the top, notice the Softaculous graphics show the page is scrolled down.

VistaPanel2.thumb.png.23e9658497f65fb0b8934a3974eb1f82.png

I added a top banner this evening, I decided that it looks best all across the top, it might be a little too tall, but for the time being I will live with it.  If I do make a change I will make it shorter in height.  But I kind of like this and think I will stay with the VistaPanel for awhile, I hope the users like it and find it different than what they have experienced with VistaPanel in the past.

5 hours ago, SpeedyNet said:

VistaPanel2.thumb.png.23e9658497f65fb0b8934a3974eb1f82.png

He añadido un banner superior de esta noche, decidí que lo mejor de todo a través de la parte superior se ve, podría ser un poco demasiado alto, pero por el momento voy a vivir con ella. Si lo hago hacer un cambio me hará que sea más corta en altura. Pero me gusta esto y que me quedaré con el VistaPanel por un tiempo, espero que los usuarios les gusta y les sea diferente de lo que han experimentado con VistaPanel en el pasado.

I find it excellent and I was wondering if I would try to make a skin | theme for cpanel based on which samples have a similarity to that of adwarespace and of course share it with you for your website only looked for reference on the colors :)

And the best of the successes for your project a great job that you are doing

On 2/21/2017 at 9:54 AM, einet said:

I find it excellent and I was wondering if I would try to make a skin | theme for cpanel based on which samples have a similarity to that of adwarespace and of course share it with you for your website only looked for reference on the colors :)

And the best of the successes for your project a great job that you are doing

I am not sure if I can do some design of the VistaPanel like some are doing with the Cpanel, but I will do some searching and see if I can use some scripts in the Header section of the Adverts and if I can I will look into what can be done.

On the Hepsia Panel there is a demo on that at this link: https://demo.hepsia.com/login/

5 hours ago, SpeedyNet said:

No estoy seguro de si puedo hacer algún diseño de los VistaPanel como algunos lo están haciendo con el Cpanel, pero voy a hacer algunas búsquedas y ver si puedo usar algunos scripts en la sección Encabezado de los anuncios y si puedo Voy a mirar en Qué se puede hacer.

En el panel de Hepsia hay una demostración de que en este enlace: https://demo.hepsia.com/login/

A capture of what I have done so far on the subject :P clear is not everything still missing many things when I finish it I will share it and thanks for the demo will serve me to guide me.

dsdd.jpg

I've made a dark theme. Here's the code:

/*

MyOwnFreeHost cPanel Dark Theme
By Dog2puppy
V0.1

*/

#heading-top-billboard {
	background-color: gray;
}

body,
#content body,