[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFH panel theme

k-lil

Thank you for sharing :) I am working on another template when I finish sharing it with you I know that many would like it: P and many thanks for sharing my friend the work is valued looks excellent :3 

I leave an image of what I take eye I still miss I go in a 50% done when just the share

indexcp.png

6 hours ago, einet said:

Thank you for sharing :) I am working on another template when I finish sharing it with you I know that many would like it: P and many thanks for sharing my friend the work is valued looks excellent :3 

I leave an image of what I take eye I still miss I go in a 50% done when just the share

indexcp.png

nice work maybe we will work on something great in future ;)

Hello again I will explain how to install it in the users' cpanel but notice a problem I do not know if it is my account but good probe in the first domain that I add and I worked well here I attached an image of how to add it from the administrator panel in its resellers:

You will be asked why not add it as explained by the friend @k-lil just add the style

<link href = "https://labdz.github.io/UIpanel/css/panel.css" rel = "stylesheet" id = " BanSheet "/>

since I tried to add it with the javascript as you explained but not that it takes in about to mount the style this happens because all the files in javascript that have the webs load once it has loaded the <head> of the web this It takes time to apply our theme then we must add it directly as shown in the image so that when loading is not persever by the human eye with javascript has a delay of 20seconds the direct style only takes 1 second or do not realize the Change soon I will publish the ending this so that they can integrate it in their webs that they like and to call more clients with cpanel ;) lol

Once again @k-lil, thank you for sharing your topic with us.

Sin título.png

3 hours ago, einet said:

Hello again I will explain how to install it in the users' cpanel but notice a problem I do not know if it is my account but good probe in the first domain that I add and I worked well here I attached an image of how to add it from the administrator panel in its resellers:

You will be asked why not add it as explained by the friend @k-lil just add the style

<link href = "https://labdz.github.io/UIpanel/css/panel.css" rel = "stylesheet" id = " BanSheet "/>

since I tried to add it with the javascript as you explained but not that it takes in about to mount the style this happens because all the files in javascript that have the webs load once it has loaded the <head> of the web this It takes time to apply our theme then we must add it directly as shown in the image so that when loading is not persever by the human eye with javascript has a delay of 20seconds the direct style only takes 1 second or do not realize the Change soon I will publish the ending this so that they can integrate it in their webs that they like and to call more clients with cpanel ;) lol

Once again @k-lil, thank you for sharing your topic with us.

Sin título.png

I had a issue with it being in the box for the top advert, so I put it in the bottom box so that it's near the </body> tag. 

Edit: I was talking about how I put the JS code in the footer, not the css way your using.

Edited by Dog2puppy

26 minutes ago, Dog2puppy said:

You didn't say what the password and username are to view the demo.

I think that even if the panels of the resellers are  " customized " the access to accounts is universal. I will check it now. 

I have check it and the access is universal but the settings of how you see the panel are attached to the reseller you registered the account with.

Edited by mike
Verified info

3 hours ago, mike said:

I think that even if the panels of the resellers are  " customized " the access to accounts is universal. I will check it now. 

I have check it and the access is universal but the settings of how you see the panel are attached to the reseller you registered the account with.

Okay. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 5:16 AM, k-lil said:

Hello mates here is the code

go to panel.myownfreehost.net

Your Adverts

Client Site Advert Control

paste this code in the first box

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function () {
$('head').append('<link href="https://labdz.github.io/UIpanel/css/panel.css" rel="stylesheet" id="banSheet" />');
});
</script>

Did you mean the Adverts for the Cpanel or the Client Site as you said above?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/12/2017 at 7:45 PM, Angel said:

Update: If you still want to use this theme the new link is https://mofh.github.io/UIpanel/css/panel.css

So you need this code:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function () {
$('head').append('<link href="https://mofh.github.io/UIpanel/css/panel.css" rel="stylesheet" id="banSheet" />');
});
</script>

@Angel is that account "mofh" on github yours or @k-lil's??