[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

TXT DNS Record

From cPanel is there a way to create a TXT DNS record? I can find options for MX, CNAME, and SPF records, but not TXT. Is this possible?

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/23/2017 at 10:48 AM, Guest said:

From cPanel is there a way to create a TXT DNS record? I can find options for MX, CNAME, and SPF records, but not TXT. Is this possible?

Use Cloudflare to add TXT records for your domain.

DO NOT INTEGRATE YOUR WEBSITE VIA THE CLOUDFLARE BUTTON PRESENT IN YOUR VISTAPANEL.

INTEGRATE IT MANUALLY WITH CLOUDFLARE

• 3 years later...
On 3/17/2018 at 11:17 AM, Aqib said:

Use Cloudflare to add TXT records for your domain.

DO NOT INTEGRATE YOUR WEBSITE VIA THE CLOUDFLARE BUTTON PRESENT IN YOUR VISTAPANEL.

INTEGRATE IT MANUALLY WITH CLOUDFLARE

OH!!! I already did it in the wrong way, so I need to delete my Cloudflare account and do it again?

On 9/17/2021 at 3:29 PM, MeTooIDK said:

cool. i need add ???.ns.cloudflare.com and ???.ns.cloudflare.com NameServers?

You need to remove all byet.org nameservers and then add cloudflare nameservers.

(Remember that you should NOT add site to cloudflare if it is registered as mofh reseller)

Edited by Pro Hostinga

On 9/16/2021 at 3:45 PM, Pro Hostinga said:

Yes, just delete your site from cloudflare and then add through nameservers method.

Hi, I did it but now I can not edit my pages with Elementor, it does not load. ( the site loads and redirect to https, I can access the wp-admin, but I can not edit the pages with Elementor now, but before installing the cloudflare I could edit them normally. What can I do now? Thanks