[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

CPANEL panel theme

einet

Hi, how I promised this topic to the community of byethost here I leave this topic so that they can customize the cpanel of their hosting resellers is the version of cpanel 62.0.8 I hope you enjoy it and if you have doubts or problems do not hesitate to ask to help them In the compressed file includes a txt of how to install it with instructions and greetings pictures and enjoy it

Some captures of the theme:

01.png

02.png

New update 20-02-2017:

Support for multiple device and device screens has been corrected and the problem with the close session button has been corrected

58ab50537454d_Sinttulo-1.jpg.eefff61f076383e4e8cf0acbfdce65cb.jpg

Link to download the update 20-02-2017:

Skin - cPanel(UPDATE 20-02-2017).rar

Edited by einet
Updating links and images Updating

25 minutes ago, einet said:

Hi, how I promised this topic to the community of byethost here I leave this topic so that they can customize the cpanel of their hosting resellers is the version of cpanel 62.0.8 I hope you enjoy it and if you have doubts or problems do not hesitate to ask to help them In the compressed file includes a txt of how to install it with instructions and greetings pictures and enjoy it

Some captures of the theme:

01.png

02.png

03.png

Now here the link to download:

Theme - cPanel.zip

Does the " Do you need help " window  repeat itself four times, or is it just a thing of the image you have posted ?

Edited by mike
Correct grammar mistake

2 minutes ago, mike said:

¿El "¿Necesita ventana de ayuda" se repite cuatro veces, o es sólo una cosa de la imagen que ha publicado?

Not only is the image as using an extension to take the image double the popup window when taking the picture the subject is okay: P

2 minutes ago, Dog2puppy said:

@einet What do you mean by "Copy the links of images and uploaded files and replace them with those of the css file"?

I assume you will have to upload the files of the .zip to your server, and then change the links to the images ( the links wich are inside the .css file ) to the directory inside your server.

Edited by mike
Add information

3 minutes ago, Dog2puppy said:

@einet ¿Qué quiere decir con " Copiar los enlaces de imágenes y archivos cargados y reemplazarlos con los del archivo css"?

Is in if they want to upload the images to their own server in case imgur delete the images or dropbox that was where I uploaded the files but can use it as well as this

Just now, einet said:

Is in if they want to upload the images to their own server in case imgur delete the images or dropbox that was where I uploaded the files but can use it as well as this

Okay. If Imgur or Dropbox does delete the images, then I'll replace them (when I find the time to do that)

3 minutes ago, Dog2puppy said:

Bueno. Si Imgur o Dropbox borra las imágenes, entonces voy a reemplazarlos (cuando encuentro el tiempo para hacer eso)

Ok perfect make sure to mark the css so that they can identify the parts easier I hope it helps them a lot of help already with this we can make different topics based on which our friend made us another friend and I will share it :D but later

3 minutes ago, k-lil said:

@einet cpanel iconos son marca registrada Creo que se debe pedir ayuda byet si está permitido. Debido a que nos enfrentamos a algunos problemas en youhosting en el pasado becarful;)

I had not thought about that but you are right I will talk to some administrator if it is allowed but I will have to change the icons and the brand :s thanks for letting me know

1 minute ago, mike said:

@einet ¿hay alguna diference entre el tema en español, ans tema en Inglés (aparte de la readme.txt)

Se ha creado un gran tema por cierto. (Si Quieres te respondo en español La Vez Proxima)

la diferencia del tema en español y el ingles es solo el boton de cerrar sesion la posicion como tiene menos letras toca mover la posicion por eso lo coloque asi por separado como la mayoria de aca habla en ingles de resto lo demas es igual

Just now, einet said:

la diferencia del tema en español y el ingles es solo el boton de cerrar sesion la posicion como tiene menos letras toca mover la posicion por eso lo coloque asi por separado como la mayoria de aca habla en ingles de resto lo demas es igual

English:

Nice to know

Español :

Vale, gracias 

I have been worried about the brand of cpanel and ask for support I hope to have answered that I say: I hope it is not bad but well if it is so I will ask you to delete this thread but thanks for notifying me guys

me han dejado preocupado ustedes con lo de la marca de cpanel ya pregunte por soporte espero respuesta haber que me dicen :S espero no sea mala pero bueno si es asi pedire que eliminen este hilo pero gracias por avisarme muchachos

5 minutes ago, einet said:

I have been worried about the brand of cpanel and ask for support I hope to have answered that I say: I hope it is not bad but well if it is so I will ask you to delete this thread but thanks for notifying me guys

me han dejado preocupado ustedes con lo de la marca de cpanel ya pregunte por soporte espero respuesta haber que me dicen :S espero no sea mala pero bueno si es asi pedire que eliminen este hilo pero gracias por avisarme muchachos

English:

If this happens, we could try to make similar icons to the ones in cpanel.

Español:

Si pasa eso, podriamos simplemente hacer una imitacion de los de cpanel

Edited by mike
Correct grammar

If it is so we have to change things of the subject is not only problem that one of the things that attracts new registered in a hosting is its panel xD and they to see cpane: Or say is true but in the end everything is appearance if you compare The old cpanel with the panel v no big difference only when they activate more tools of rest does the same haha but well just reply me support I will warn you here and @k-lil I will be careful :)