[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

CPANEL panel theme

einet

2 hours ago, einet said:

If it is so we have to change things of the subject is not only problem that one of the things that attracts new registered in a hosting is its panel xD and they to see cpane: Or say is true but in the end everything is appearance if you compare The old cpanel with the panel v no big difference only when they activate more tools of rest does the same haha but well just reply me support I will warn you here and @k-lil I will be careful :)

One thing I have noticed is that on some pages like the CloudFlare one you have to scroll down a little. 

25 minutes ago, Dog2puppy said:

One thing I have noticed is that on some pages like the CloudFlare one you have to scroll down a little. 

If cloudflare and redirect domain will be a bit low because I did not get some label or form to upload it a little since they would conflict with the other tables and also some @ were a little moved by not being able to apply some class or id to css :P

If anyway I will try to see if there is some way to fix that and I will try to change the theme icons. Although I wrote to one of the administrators and he did not tell me anything specifically with what I asked jajaj I showed the design and I gave him to enter the panel and saw the template and what he said was that reseller administrators can use custom templates And can use as models that offer them or any other provided they offered the premium products in the page the free and the plans premiun I think I misunderstood xD but hey look for other icons and change some things and editare to see if I fix what of those Low windows will then teach them the changes.

1 hour ago, einet said:

If anyway I will try to see if there is some way to fix that and I will try to change the theme icons. Although I wrote to one of the administrators and he did not tell me anything specifically with what I asked jajaj I showed the design and I gave him to enter the panel and saw the template and what he said was that reseller administrators can use custom templates And can use as models that offer them or any other provided they offered the premium products in the page the free and the plans premiun I think I misunderstood xD but hey look for other icons and change some things and editare to see if I fix what of those Low windows will then teach them the changes.

English:

So, in the end, can we use the CPanel icons, or do we need to change them ?

Español:

Entonces, alfinal tenemos que cambiar los iconos o no ?

6 hours ago, mike said:

English:

So, in the end, can we use the CPanel icons, or do we need to change them ?

Español:

Entonces, alfinal tenemos que cambiar los iconos o no ?

I do not know but I took the trouble to change them then I pass the theme so the icons remain as this image the administrator did not say anything to me so the icons remain and the one who wants the current one is at the pleasure of each one of us and I change them so : Then I take a look at the windows that were low if I fix it

bad.png

Spend all morning doing and fixing icons xD If some have icons that look more beautiful can buy it to integrate them :P 

55 minutes ago, einet said:

I do not know but I took the trouble to change them then I pass the theme so the icons remain as this image the administrator did not say anything to me so the icons remain and the one who wants the current one is at the pleasure of each one of us and I change them so : Then I take a look at the windows that were low if I fix it

bad.png

Spend all morning doing and fixing icons xD If some have icons that look more beautiful can buy it to integrate them :P 

English

As of right now i dont have time, but i might start working on more colorful icons next week

Español

Ahora no tengo tiempo pero igual la semana que viene empiezo a diseñar unos iconos mas coloridos.

3 hours ago, mike said:

English

As of right now i dont have time, but i might start working on more colorful icons next week

Español

Ahora no tengo tiempo pero igual la semana que viene empiezo a diseñar unos iconos mas coloridos.

perfecto :P

On 7/2/2017 at 9:24 PM, Dog2puppy said:

Hello eh fixed the problem with the low pages in cloudflare and redirect domain already they are all normal but look at the foot of the page as it rises when the container container becomes small although it is not believed that it is better as it was before than they think Take a look at it from cpanel.x2hosting.ga and if they want it, I will leave the lines that I modify in the css:

Line:228

/* DIV THE CONTAINER ALL WEBS */
#cpanel #border-efx #content {

Delete line: min-height:700px;

Line:893

/* BODY GLOBAL WEB */
#content .body-content, .body-content {

Edited by einet
I miss text

English

I have been talking with support, and they have confirmed me that there is no problem using the original theme with its icons. The only thing that cant be used, is the cpanel logo. No need for new icons :)

Español

E hablado con los de soporte tecnico, y me han asegurado que no hay ningun problema en utilizar el theme con los iconos de Cpanel. Lo unico que no se puede usar es el logo de Cpanel. No hacen falta nuevos iconos :)

@einet @k-lil @dog2puppy

9 hours ago, mike said:

English

I have been talking with support, and they have confirmed me that there is no problem using the original theme with its icons. The only thing that cant be used, is the cpanel logo. No need for new icons :)

Español

E hablado con los de soporte tecnico, y me han asegurado que no hay ningun problema en utilizar el theme con los iconos de Cpanel. Lo unico que no se puede usar es el logo de Cpanel. No hacen falta nuevos iconos :)

@einet @k-lil @dog2puppy

What good good only remains to change the two logos the header and the foot of the page serious for the vpanel? Although each one of us has own logo of our webs only they would have to change it to taste of each one I change the logos and I will share the subject again for the next ones that wish to use it although I do not know how the thread is updated in this forum to update The download link xD and thanks @mike

Que bueno bueno solo queda cambiar los dos logos el de la cabecera y el pie de la pagina seria por el de vpanel? aunque cada uno de nosotros tiene logo propio el de nuestras webs solo tendrian que cambiarlo a gusto de cada uno yo cambie los logos y compartire el tema de nuevo para los proximos que deseen usarlo aunque no se como se actualiza el hilo en este foro para actualizar el enlace de descarga xD y gracias @mike 

On 7/2/2017 at 4:50 PM, einet said:

Hi, how I promised this topic to the community of byethost here I leave this topic so that they can customize the cpanel of their hosting resellers is the version of cpanel 62.0.8 I hope you enjoy it and if you have doubts or problems do not hesitate to ask to help them In the compressed file includes a txt of how to install it with instructions and greetings pictures and enjoy it

Some captures of the theme:

01.png

02.png

03.png

Now here the link to download:

Theme - cPanel.zip

A small update of the theme:
- The logos have been updated by the one of vpanel and ifasnet.
- Corrected the redirect domain and cloudflare problem that the pages were low already has been fixed.

Attached the link on the updated files and for those who already have installed can only change the logos as they are to each user's liking and the lines that were modified in the css were:

Line:228

/* DIV THE CONTAINER ALL WEBS */
#cpanel #border-efx #content {

Line:893

/* BODY GLOBAL WEB */
#content .body-content, .body-content {

DOWNLOAD FILE UPDATE:

Theme - cPanel(UPDATE 11-02-2017).zip

And sorry to make these small updates but it is to improve it. Good night to you, community.

3 hours ago, einet said:

What good good only remains to change the two logos the header and the foot of the page serious for the vpanel? Although each one of us has own logo of our webs only they would have to change it to taste of each one I change the logos and I will share the subject again for the next ones that wish to use it although I do not know how the thread is updated in this forum to update The download link xD and thanks @mike

Que bueno bueno solo queda cambiar los dos logos el de la cabecera y el pie de la pagina seria por el de vpanel? aunque cada uno de nosotros tiene logo propio el de nuestras webs solo tendrian que cambiarlo a gusto de cada uno yo cambie los logos y compartire el tema de nuevo para los proximos que deseen usarlo aunque no se como se actualiza el hilo en este foro para actualizar el enlace de descarga xD y gracias @mike 

English

I suppose you could use the logo you like as support didnt say a thing about Vpanel logo

Español

Supongo que podras poner el logo que quieras porque el equipo de soporte no menciono nada de tener que poner el logo de Vpanel

12 hours ago, mike said:

English

I suppose you could use the logo you like as support didnt say a thing about Vpanel logo

Español

Supongo que podras poner el logo que quieras porque el equipo de soporte no menciono nada de tener que poner el logo de Vpanel

English:

If the logos should be of those of your webs I put these so that those who install the theme change them no problem and I can not update the thread I do not see edit button or anything like that :(

Español:

si los los logos deben ser de los de sus webs puse estos para que los que instalen el tema los cambie no hay problema y no no puedo actualizar el hilo no veo boton de editar ni nada por el estilo :( 

@einet

English:

I just tried to log out of my account with the cpanel mod ( its working with the first release ), and the log out button on top refused to work, so i clicked in the one at the bottom of the page and this happened.

Español:

Queria salirme de mi cuenta, y el boton superior de log out no funcionaba, asi que le e dado al que esta en el fondo de la pagina, y a pasado esto. Es mas que nada curioso.

NOTE: I have censored some information

NOTA: E censurado alguna informacion

after click logout.png

This happens because the "cPanel" used in the MOFH service, and a mixture of VistaPanel, created by themselves, with "cPanel". Formerly the main panel, it was this VistaPanel, but disabled and now only available cPanel, with that, there are some bugs, which collide one version with the other. As is the case here.

1 minute ago, Admin said:

were here to help, and have a 'paper lantern' like theme incoming.

If you would  like to help, please create a new support ticket and ask for Kevin to assist with the ticket.

You say you have one coming, but it feels like I've been waiting forever. 

feel free to develop your own mods if required, were open :D

When you have a large user base,,,  with each having different goals you don't move to fast in order to ensure all are mostly happy. 

Please try to be constructive, bashing gets no-one anywhere... We have created a free and open system that has outlived all of the competition be happy and be nice :)

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

feel free to develop your own mods if required, were open :D

When you have a large user base,,,  with each having different goals you don't move to fast in order to ensure all are mostly happy. 

Please try to be constructive, bashing gets no-one anywhere... We have created a free and open system that has outlived all of the competition be happy and be nice :)

Just wondering, what limits do we have with MyOwnFreeHost as far as cPanel mods?