[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

CPANEL panel theme

einet

Hi, sorry for my late reply but I've been somewhat busy fulfilling some personal commitments and it's been a little difficult to get into the forum and answer the questions you have asked:

1- With regard to the logout button.
R- It is not a bug because I wanted to do it the most similar to the cpanel I had to add the word logout in the css file showing it above the href of the button that is why when you give in logout text does not click but when giving to anyone Of the sides of the button works normally so far has not found a solution but could be solved just by removing the text of the button and adding an icon like the other buttons only I wanted to keep the design more similar but can be changed if you wish I can fix it or You can change it, you tell me.

2- With regard to the dimensions of the screens.
R- Because I have different mobile devices only a tablet and some desktop pcs I could adapt the script to different screens but not all of the phones and smaller devices but I leave the solution:

You can edit your css in the last lines after:

/ ************************************************* ***********************************
  MEDIA QUERIES FOR ADAPTATION SCREEN
************************************************** *********************************** /

Are the lines of the css for different devices is only a question of adding the most common and used at the end of the css following the order of dimensions for example:

/*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mobile phones with screens less than 800px
    -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- * /
@media screen and (max-width:800px) {

#cpanel #border-efx #content #main {
    padding-left: 5px;
    width: 640px;//<--Reduce the module on the left So that it rises and is located
}
#cpanel #border-efx #content #sub {
    width: 22%;//<--Reduce the module on the right So that it rises and is located
    min-width: 300px;
    max-width: 400px;
    min-height: 300px;
    float: right;
}

}

So you can add the adaptations for the screens of devices that wish or can edit those that already exist but could deform the page with smaller screens the best would be to add by dimensions of screens I hope it helps them

And any doubt could leave me the dimensions of the devices to want to adapt them to be more exact And sorry for the delay

On 16/2/2017 at 7:04 PM, mike said:

Aún no ha llegado esto fija con la última versión del tema?

For what device dimensions is it? You can edit one of the ones that are at the end of the css that matches the dimensions of the screen:

/************************************************************************************
  MEDIA QUERIES FOR ADAPTATION SCREEN
*************************************************************************************/

the styles for ajust modules 

#cpanel #border-efx #content #main {

width: Youpixels;

}

#cpanel #border-efx #content #sub {

width: Youpixels;

}

On 13/2/2017 at 2:34 PM, mike said:

@einet

English:

I just tried to log out of my account with the cpanel mod ( its working with the first release ), and the log out button on top refused to work, so i clicked in the one at the bottom of the page and this happened.

Español:

Queria salirme de mi cuenta, y el boton superior de log out no funcionaba, asi que le e dado al que esta en el fondo de la pagina, y a pasado esto. Es mas que nada curioso.

NOTE: I have censored some information

NOTA: E censurado alguna informacion

after click logout.png

If so as the friend says @dlucas is for cpanel X3 the type of cpanel that is currently used in myownfreehost vistapanel is no longer available but if you want you can share the link of your cpanel for me to do the topic for that version of vistapanel greetings.

What CSS classes/IDs are used by the control panel, @Admin?

I'd love to rattle off a list of classes and id's however you can use one of many browser extensions to get this information,,, and if it were to change, then the information I posted here would then be old and out of date. 

Hello @Admin can I update this thread? Is that I wanted to update the link of the topic I made some changes again today solving the problems that the boys indicate and I do not get to edit this thread some idea of how I could do it and of course if I can.

-Boys l post has been updated by the latest update 20-02-2017 thanks @Admin :)

Edited by einet
update user

5 hours ago, einet said:

Hello @Admin can I update this thread? Is that I wanted to update the link of the topic I made some changes again today solving the problems that the boys indicate and I do not get to edit this thread some idea of how I could do it and of course if I can.

-Boys l post has been updated by the latest update 20-02-2017 thanks @Admin :)

With the new update I still had to add the fix. 

17 hours ago, Dog2puppy said:

With the new update I still had to add the fix. 

I was going to explain which were the parts of code that changed but were several update some and delete others so I would not know for sure, so attach the new update of the theme only changes in the close button that already works well and modification in The adaptation for different screens between them for phones and / or small screens and large I hope it does not become hysterical to make them update the script to you all but the intention is to improve the script until you reach a final version where you can re-use To make other topics greetings and sorry for the inconvenience.

Do you still have problems with your screen?

Edited by einet
I miss the text

• 1 year later...

This, alongside with some @k-lil threads, was old VPT ;)

It was a MyOwnFreeHost revolution, and I am glad that we are continuing it, and that people like @PlanetCloudare getting this further than VistaPanel Themes did.

MOFH will never actually die with us being here, except if the servers shut down. Even if this case, we will stil remember the experience.