[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Email MX Records And Setting This Stuff Up

SpeedyNet

I have obtained two DNS domains from Name.com and pointed them to one server account, one as a parked top level domain and the other is to an add on domain name to a subdomain created inside the top level domain.  The top level domain is a dot com name and the subdomain is a dot space domain name.  I have a question about the mx records, do I only place them at my Name.com account in its DSN records or do I add the mx record to the Byethost Cpanel?  Or both?

Now I have another question, I have just obtained a Reseller account and it too has a domain name from the same Name.com account,  as speedynet.cloud and my name servers as n1.speedynet.cloud and n2.speedynet.cloud which are either at iFastNet or Byethost.  I submitted my new DNS for the reseller account and was not required to point the DNS name at Name.com the Reseller account since whoever set up my account pointed the DNS to it.  Where do I place the mx records for this which are mx.speedynet.cloud? 

I might have to clarify this for you  further so I am ready to answer whatever questions I can to remedy this situation.  I can get mail in but the only thing sending mail out are my CMS script in the htdocs.

Edited by SpeedyNet