[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

cPanel Announcement System!

Dog2puppy

Today I'm releasing cPanel Announcement 0.1. What this does, is it creates a new box in the cPanel homepage with your content inside it. It is easy to setup and use. 

1. Go to your MyOwnFreeHost panel and go to the Control Panel Adverts section for the domain you want to add announcements to. In the first box, paste the following code but do not save!

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://website-me.ga/js/announcement.php?announcement=YourAnnouncementHere"></script>

The above code sends a request to my website and PHP edits the js so that it displays your announcement. The PHP then returns valid JS. What you need to do now, is change the part that says YourAnnouncementHere to your announcement. Use \n for a new line. 

7 hours ago, Dog2puppy said:

Hoy estoy liberando cPanel Anuncio 0,1. Lo que esto hace es que crea un nuevo cuadro en la página principal de cPanel con su contenido en su interior. Es fácil de configurar y usar. 

1. Vaya a su panel de MyOwnFreeHost e ir a la sección del panel de control Los anuncios clasificados para el dominio que desea agregar anuncios a. En el primer cuadro, pegue el siguiente código pero no guarde!

El código de seguridad envía una solicitud a mi sitio web y PHP edita el js para que muestre su anuncio. El PHP vuelve entonces JS válidos. Lo que hay que hacer ahora, es cambiar la parte que dice YourAnnouncementHere a su anuncio. Utilice \ n para una nueva línea. 

Nice :)

• 1 year later...
On 20/2/2017 at 11:59 PM, Dog2puppy said:

Today I'm releasing cPanel Announcement 0.1. What this does, is it creates a new box in the cPanel homepage with your content inside it. It is easy to setup and use. 

1. Go to your MyOwnFreeHost panel and go to the Control Panel Adverts section for the domain you want to add announcements to. In the first box, paste the following code but do not save!

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://website-me.ga/js/announcement.php?announcement=YourAnnouncementHere"></script>

The above code sends a request to my website and PHP edits the js so that it displays your announcement. The PHP then returns valid JS. What you need to do now, is change the part that says YourAnnouncementHere to your announcement. Use \n for a new line. 

Hi there,

Your code is not working.

Could you please try to fix it or give us the code to debug it ourselves and see what we can do?

Thanks for creating it and I hope that it can still be used :D 

On 2/21/2017 at 5:59 AM, Dog2puppy said:

Is this still works? Thanks..

On 20/8/2018 at 8:00 PM, Mauwiks said:

Is this still works? Thanks..

The code is still operational from server side; However MOFH has changed vPanel and now vpanel does not support it.

On 20/8/2018 at 8:26 PM, Eqilux said:

You're 1 year late. Check when this post was made.

And I am three responses late, however I just wanted to add that the code is sill operational however the problem is that it only worked on X3.