[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Softaculous

Tejasankar

• 6 months later...

Hello Admin :) 

I realize this is an old thread (sorry! truly just want to be helpful if I can and not a rule-breaker or pest :eek:), but I just had the same experience when trying to install Concrete5 in Softaculous and thought I'd alert you here so that you can disable that program.  Screenshot attached!

I have a quick question about this issue, if you don't mind.  I'm newer to web development and am trying to learn everything I can - your free hosting has been a wonderful place where I have already learned a lot!   Is the reason this won't install for the free users because our paths to our domains are so long, starting with one of the Byethost servers and then /many / sub/ directories?  Is this why it gives the error, because the length of that many directories is more than 1000 bytes?  I was just curious.

Thank you very much!!

-Richard

concrete5.png

• 2 months later...