[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MyOwnFreeHost API Client

• 1 month later...

How could it be used to create the panel of clients since the hosting where we are not have composer and install this script is necessary I was trying to do but it is necessary this bookstore some idea? And I congratulate you for your project to see and it is quite comfortable :)

1 hour ago, einet said:

How could it be used to create the panel of clients since the hosting where we are not have composer and install this script is necessary I was trying to do but it is necessary this bookstore some idea? And I congratulate you for your project to see and it is quite comfortable :)

Composer is just a PHP script used to download other PHP scripts. As long as you can execute PHP commands, you can use Composer. And if the server doesn't support that, you can just upload the downloaded dependencies.

As for how to turn it into a client area... well... just start learning programming first.

2 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

Composer is just a PHP script used to download other PHP scripts. As long as you can execute PHP commands, you can use Composer. And if the server doesn't support that, you can just upload the downloaded dependencies.

As for how to turn it into a client area... well... just start learning programming first.

If it is programmed in php but I have never used composer or laravel only php and try to test the api of mofh but it throws me error 500 even changing the php version to 7 and in local host it gives me 500 error

3 hours ago, Admin said:

enable php display errors. 

Turn on the errors for php as @Administrator I indicated and now shows me this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'HansAdema\MofhClient\Client' not found in /home/volXX_X/xxxxxxxx.ga/www/htdocs/mofh/index.php:3 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/volxx_x/xxxxx.ga/www/htdocs/mofh/index.php on line 

And as I understand logically indicates that the client class is missing ok add the client.php to the file where I want to use the classes in this library like this:
Require 'directory / Client.php';
But still I get this error I would like to know how I call the class from a file index.php test to use the functions of this library I am sure I am doing something wrong like desconosco of how to use composer.

The code I have is this::

<?php
require 'Client.php';

$client = new \HansAdema\MofhClient\Client('MYCODEAPIUSER','MYPASSAPIUSER');

?>

Any ideas and thank you administrator for the help :)

If I can already execute the script in local mode installing composer as @InfinityFree says :) I already said where the autload.php comes from if the download api does not bring it is because composer installs it thanks guys for clarification and @Administrator this was The error he gave me: 
Fatal error: Undetected error: Class 'HansAdema \ MofhClient \ Client' can not be found in /home/volXX_X/xxxxxxxx.ga/www/htdocs/mofh/index.php:3 Tracking the stack: # 0 {main} thrown In / home / volxx_x / xxxxx.ga / www / htdocs / mofh / index.php on line 3

When you add the require 'directory / Client.php'; Directly, but I have solved the problem by adding all the files generated by the composer

20 hours ago, BSthuliwal said:

I had tried whmcs and got a huge success its working well but the problem is that it does not create "prefix_username" username and there is auto login error. Anyone help me with this.

Are you using this API client in WHMCS?

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2017 at 8:40 PM, Admin said:

you'd need to 'beg' infinityfree / profreehost for this, however I'd guess as they have spent 'their' time developing this script they would not give it away for free

Please don't. No amount of begging is going to convince us to publish our competitive edge for free. We spent a lot of time and effort into building our system and we have no incentive to give it away for free (at least for now).

On 6/14/2017 at 10:44 PM, Subhendu said:

I am ready to pay them........

If you want to make a meaningful offer (i.e. not something ridiculous like $5), feel free to drop an email at support [at] xvhost [dot] com.

On 6/15/2017 at 5:32 AM, Ulti said:

Why? It is released on GitHub, for free. They even mentioned the link in the start of the topic. But here you go anyway: https://github.com/HansAdema/mofh-client

The API client is a useful tool to help you build your own client area, but it's not yet a client area. If you're a PHP programmer, it can be useful. If not, it's useless.

• 2 weeks later...