[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Review My Free Web Hosting!

caleb123neal

16 hours ago, OfficialGregoryK said:

Well, I would like to say it looks good, but the factor is you are using one of the default themes Byet/Ifastet automatically generates when establishing your account. You have quite literally done nothing to unique your services. 

How do I change it?

2 hours ago, caleb123neal said:

How do I change it?

Access your ftp, and change files there. Use a new template, or install wordpress...

* to access the ftp, please go to the signup email, and there you will find the details ( ftp server address, username, and the password is the one you registered with )

1 hour ago, caleb123neal said:

Why does my website look like it does, I added in all the files.

This tends to happend really often ( or at least to me )

Please, try doing the following:

1: Wipe your cache

2: Sometimes, the files are uploaded to the server but the code inside them doesnt. Make sure all the needed files are on the server.

3: If you have modified the template, make sure you havent broke the code. This happends more easily than what you think.

If it persist, them please contact support at https://support.ifastnet.com , and open a ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DanielLee5 said:

Not bad, I am just looking for a hosting provider :) I already defined with the template , but there are so many offers from different hosting providers, I can't choose among them. 

Choose based on the things you " cant live " without. For example:

1) Does your website have heavy traffic ?

2) Were are you, or your clients based at ?

3) What extras are included in the package?

Conbine all that, plus the budget you have, and you wont have any problem. But above all, if you are going serious with your site, avoid EIG companies.

On 01.04.2017 at 3:41 PM, mike said:

Choose based on the things you " cant live " without. For example:

1) Does your website have heavy traffic ?

2) Were are you, or your clients based at ?

3) What extras are included in the package?

Conbine all that, plus the budget you have, and you wont have any problem. But above all, if you are going serious with your site, avoid EIG companies.

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, FreeWebHosting4Ever will be shutting down today until further Notice, we recommend that you back up your data, or it will be lost.... The Function to create new accounts will be disabled, and we will not continue matanince, or any updates will be brought out, Existing accounts will be deleted on May 13, 2017. We hope you have a great day!

• 9 months later...
On 5/11/2017 at 10:29 PM, caleb123neal said:

Unfortunately, FreeWebHosting4Ever will be shutting down today until further Notice, we recommend that you back up your data, or it will be lost.... The Function to create new accounts will be disabled, and we will not continue matanince, or any updates will be brought out, Existing accounts will be deleted on May 13, 2017. We hope you have a great day!

Ahhh.... It's still Working.

:) 

• 2 months later...