[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

NameServer Help

blacky0315

40 minutes ago, blacky0315 said:

Hello

How can I make my own Nameserver ?

With me it does not work!!

Name servers are created automatically with signup. Please try ns1. yourdomain.the extension you have.

For example i registered with the domain myhost.com, so my name servers will be ns1.myhost.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 11:13 AM, mike said:

Name servers are created automatically with signup. Please try ns1. yourdomain.the extension you have.

For example i registered with the domain myhost.com, so my name servers will be ns1.myhost.com

The name servers for your main domain are:

ns1.byet.org

ns2.byet.org

ns3.byet.org

ns4.byet.org

1 minute ago, einet said:

The name servers for your main domain are:

ns1.byet.org

ns2.byet.org

ns3.byet.org

ns4.byet.org

English:

Those are the general name servers, but if you have a mofh account ( wich i assume he/she has, because of where this has been posted ) and you are reselling hosting, your name servers will be ( for example my reseller domain is hosting.com ):

ns1.hosting.com

ns2.hosting.com

Español:

Esos son los nombres de servidor generales, pero si tienes una cuenta de mofh ( lo cual asumo que si devido a donde esta esto posteado ), y estas revendiendo hosting, tus nombres de servidor seran ( por ejemplo mi dominio de revendedor es hosting.com ):

ns1.hosting.com

ns2.hosting.com

• 4 years later...
On 4/20/2017 at 3:44 AM, mike said:

English:

Those are the general name servers, but if you have a mofh account ( wich i assume he/she has, because of where this has been posted ) and you are reselling hosting, your name servers will be ( for example my reseller domain is hosting.com ?

ns1.hosting.com

ns2.hosting.com

Español:

Esos son los nombres de servidor generales, pero si tienes una cuenta de mofh ( lo cual asumo que si devido a donde esta esto pgmosteado ), y estas revendiendo hosting, tus nombres de servidor seran ( por ejemplo mi dominio de revendedor es hosting.com ?

ns1.hosting.com

ns2.hosting.com

I changed the dns to the given ip addresses but how to add these to cpanel.