PROJECT HUSTAL | A free MOFH clientarea with WHM API integration

1 hour ago, TinkerMan said:

I copied the "certificate" code into the "Certificate" spot in the control panel, leaving the CSR and Private field blank. Chrome return "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID"

Because private key is blank it shows error an ssl certificate requires a certificate and a private key pair. 

But you are only using certificate and leaving private key blank

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RME Systems said:

and how can I do that with phpmyadmin? or is there another way

If you see in hustal directory you will find a file named hash_generator.php open that file and replace 'your password' with your password and execute that file you will find a string as file output just copy it and past in admin_password in vhost_admin table.😌

Hace 11 horas, Shen Wei dijo:

Si ve en el directorio hustal, encontrará un archivo llamado hash_generator.php, abra ese archivo y reemplace 'su contraseña' con su contraseña y ejecute ese archivo, encontrará una cadena como salida del archivo, simplemente cópiela y péguela en admin_password en la tabla vhost_admin . 😌

thanks, it's already working

25 minutes ago, RME Systems said:

to configure smtp do i have to use ssl? or tls. because I configured the email, but when I create an account, I do not receive email nor did I receive an email to confirm the account, I had to do it from the database.

Most probably you have to use tls. You can test your SMTP settings using SMTP checker.(I recommend to check using https://pingability.com/smtptest.jsp )

1 hour ago, RME Systems said:

to configure smtp do i have to use ssl? or tls. because I configured the email, but when I create an account, I do not receive email nor did I receive an email to confirm the account, I had to do it from the database.
Thank you

You need to use tls and port 587 to send emails 😊