[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Contact email could be receiver

Nickmafra

Добрый день, а настроить отправку почты с сайта через smtp.gmail.com возможно? или вся почта с сайта запрещена, кроме встроенного веб-почты?

13 hours ago, zetkomi said:

Добрый день, а настроить отправку почты с сайта через smtp.gmail.com возможно? или вся почта с сайта запрещена, кроме встроенного веб-почты?

Hi zetkomi,

I would like to apologise in first place if i dont answer correctly to your question, but i dont speak Russian ( Or at least i assume it is ). The mail() and smtp features are disabled to avoid spam, but they are available in the paid plans of Ifastnet ( Click to see plans )

If you want to read more about this you can click here: https://kb.ifastnet.com/index.php?/article/AA-00201/0/Email-on-free-hosting.html

1 hour ago, mike said:

Hi zetkomi,

I would like to apologise in first place if i dont answer correctly to your question, but i dont speak Russian ( Or at least i assume it is ). The mail() and smtp features are disabled to avoid spam, but they are available in the paid plans of Ifastnet ( Click to see plans )

If you want to read more about this you can click here: https://kb.ifastnet.com/index.php?/article/AA-00201/0/Email-on-free-hosting.html

Да вы меня поняли прекрасно )  а PHPmail тоже отключен? Просто получается, что при регистрации на сайте/форуме без подтверждения электронного ящика, не избежать массовую регистрацию ботов (

Yes, you understand me perfectly) and PHPmail is also disabled? Simply it turns out that when registering on the site / forum without confirming the Email, you can not avoid mass registration of bots (

2 hours ago, zetkomi said:

Да вы меня поняли прекрасно )  а PHPmail тоже отключен? Просто получается, что при регистрации на сайте/форуме без подтверждения электронного ящика, не избежать массовую регистрацию ботов (

Yes, you understand me perfectly) and PHPmail is also disabled? Simply it turns out that when registering on the site / forum without confirming the Email, you can not avoid mass registration of bots (

Im glad i understood your question. PHPmail as its specified in the knowledge base is enabled just for confirmation emails, and to be honest i dont really know how everything is filtered, and classified to avoid spam through that method, but im sure that if everything is disabled but that, there's surely a system in place to avoid this.