[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

PROBLEM in Email sending via form in site

Hi friends, i am new here and it is my first post.

I want to ask solution of my problem.    i have made a website on paks.pk and i have upload website on that domain and i also get an email address of that domain. in my website there is option of CONTACT us when somebody fill the form and submit, it shows that form submitted successfully, but i dont recieve any data in my email. i have given email address of the same domain of my website. plz tell me solution.  thanks

1 hour ago, Farrukh alvi said:

ThAt link is not related to my problem 

Hello Farrukh,

I dont really know what system are you using to send/recibe your emails, but if you are using the " Free Hosting " plan, remember the function mail() is disabled, as well as smtp. If you want to enable this feature, you might want to give a look at Ifastnet premium plans ( Click to see plans ).

In fact the email send function in free plans are limited for registration approval, but also limited to some of the most famous php script, such as, Wordpress, Joomla ...
To use this feature completely, along with pop, smtp services, you must upgrade your account.