Why aandsmm.ml my this domain of customer email receiving system not working.

Hi Admin,
I am a re-seller from my-own-free-web-hosting. and I am facing to sell your hosting to my customer. Because my customer want to try demo of your web hosting system. They complain to me that they facing a problem with your web hosting service. They create web-mail from their cpanel setting and they try to receive email from their client but they didn't receiving any email in their roundcube mail system. They also setting mx record correctly but they didn't receive any mail in their inbox. Why it is happening they asked me. I told them we will fix the problem in two days. They told me that within two days they want the problem solved. If it is not solved, they will not buy my hosting. It will loss my company and for you. So please solve the problem and give them a demo of that.

55 minutes ago, alifit said:

Hi Admin,
I am a re-seller from my-own-free-web-hosting. and I am facing to sell your hosting to my customer. Because my customer want to try demo of your web hosting system. They complain to me that they facing a problem with your web hosting service. They create web-mail from their cpanel setting and they try to receive email from their client but they didn't receiving any email in their roundcube mail system. They also setting mx record correctly but they didn't receive any mail in their inbox. Why it is happening they asked me. I told them we will fix the problem in two days. They told me that within two days they want the problem solved. If it is not solved, they will not buy my hosting. It will loss my company and for you. So please solve the problem and give them a demo of that.

Please note this forum wont cover this kind of support. Please contact support at http://support.ifastnet.com

You can read more about the email restrictions here http://kb.ifastnet.com/index.php?/article/AA-00201/22/Free-Hosting/Email/Email-on-free-hosting.html

Also note that supposedly, you are responsible of giving your customers support, and you need to play arround with the system yourself to understand it. If you are not able to do this, you can do 3 things:

1. Close your account and dont use this services to resell.

2. Pay someone to handle the support side of things

3. Dont offer support to your customers.

• 1 year later...
On 5/25/2017 at 2:30 AM, mike said:

Please note this forum wont cover this kind of support. Please contact support at http://support.ifastnet.com

You can read more about the email restrictions here http://kb.ifastnet.com/index.php?/article/AA-00201/22/Free-Hosting/Email/Email-on-free-hosting.html

Also note that supposedly, you are responsible of giving your customers support, and you need to play arround with the system yourself to understand it. If you are not able to do this, you can do 3 things:

1. Close your account and dont use this services to resell.

2. Pay someone to handle the support side of things

3. Dont offer support to your customers.

My choice will be pretty much 3.

I will not provide tech support but instead provide a community support must like InfinityFree. 

On 5/24/2017 at 8:26 PM, alifit said:

Hi Admin,

If he wants a demo of iFastNet premium web hosting, escalte his support ticket to iFastNet by using the "Escalate Ticket" button.

Not only he will get actual support from their experts, but he will also get a premium trial for 1 month.

And btw, his nameservers are different from the BYET ones and that is why he probably can't get emails, please tell him to change his Nameservers.

3 hours ago, Arcenas090 said:

My choice will be pretty much 3.

I will not provide tech support but instead provide a community support must like InfinityFree. 

If you wanna do that, I have already set up a code for you to disable support system:

<script>
if (void 0 !== PAGE.appGroups)
    for (var i = 0; i < PAGE.appGroups.length; i++) {
        if ("support" === PAGE.appGroups[i].group)
            for (var j = 0; j < PAGE.appGroups[i].items.length; j++)["createticket", "ShowTickets"].indexOf(PAGE.appGroups[i].items[j].feature) > -1 && (PAGE.appGroups[i].items.splice(j, 1), j--), "cloudflare_analytics" === PAGE.appGroups[i].items[j].feature
    }
</script>

Paste this into ads section and you are done!

@Arcenas090

Sorry my mistake, the actual code is:

<script>
            for (var j = 0; j < PAGE.appGroups[i].items.length; j++)["createticket", "ShowTickets"].indexOf(PAGE.appGroups[i].items[j].feature) > -1 && (PAGE.appGroups[i].items.splice(j, 1), j--)
    }
</script>

4 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

@Arcenas090

Sorry my mistake, the actual code is:

<script>
            for (var j = 0; j < PAGE.appGroups[i].items.length; j++)["createticket", "ShowTickets"].indexOf(PAGE.appGroups[i].items[j].feature) > -1 && (PAGE.appGroups[i].items.splice(j, 1), j--)
    }
</script>

Wow, you do know a lot about VP I can say.

I'm not really a much coder myself.

12 minutes ago, Arcenas090 said:

Wow, you do know a lot about VP I can say.

I'm not really a much coder myself.

It's not very difficult; Actually the code is a ready template, you just have to replace the modules with VP ones.