[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Add the ability to create a TXT record

Hello, I would like to have the ability to create a TXT record, as many online services require you to add one to verify your domain. This also means you have to ability to configure DKIM on your domain, this is a really basic fundamental of webhosting that we seem to be missing.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/29/2017 at 10:48 AM, Ulti said:

Hello, I would like to have the ability to create a TXT record, as many online services require you to add one to verify your domain. This also means you have to ability to configure DKIM on your domain, this is a really basic fundamental of webhosting that we seem to be missing.

Hey, connect your website with cloudflare and from their you will be able to use TXT record.

~ Just a Simple Trick

Enjoy!

:D

• 3 years later...
On 3/3/2018 at 12:35 PM, Aqib said:

Hey, connect your website with cloudflare and from their you will be able to use TXT record.

~ Just a Simple Trick

Enjoy!

:D

Hi! How can I do that? I enabled my cloudfire account through CPANEL but I can see my nameservers, so I can not access to the DNS

Edited by MR_Learning

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 10:43 PM, MR_Learning said:

Hi! How can I do that? I enabled my cloudfire account through CPANEL but I can see my nameservers, so I can not access to the DNS

Don't use cloudflare button from vPanel, manually point your domain to cloudflare then you will be able to access your DNS records but this setup is not recommended for domains attached with MOFH.