[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Urgent

Hi guys I have sucessfully decoded whmcs cPanel Module so that I can modify it to properly integrate with mofh api but I am facing a problem regarding api links for account creation, suspension etc. Can anyone help me regarding this.

The account creation works fine but account suspension is not working properly. Please can anyone help I will upload my code to github. If anyone want to help you are most welcome.

12 hours ago, BSthuliwal said:

Hi guys I have sucessfully decoded whmcs cPanel Module so that I can modify it to properly integrate with mofh api but I am facing a problem regarding api links for account creation, suspension etc. Can anyone help me regarding this.

The account creation works fine but account suspension is not working properly. Please can anyone help I will upload my code to github. If anyone want to help you are most welcome.

For the suspension of an account you will need to add the name of the user who has added when you created the account and a message to the suspension

As for example $client->suspend('User8characters', 'The user closed your account'); 

The user name is not the one that generates you once your account is created as for example [xdomain_12345678] this is not the user is the name that you asignaste when you 'created the account' insurance why an error occurs