[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

I am both using the free service and a reseller and I and notice and been told that file manager is not working. It was been hours now and no fix. I already contacted support over 7 hours ago and all I got and that they were on it. What caused this error and when will it be fixed?5968105709288_Screenshot(61).thumb.png.633f3d85b23971261060f6e2a4d041f6.png

16 hours ago, Wondering said:

I am both using the free service and a reseller and I and notice and been told that file manager is not working. It was been hours now and no fix. I already contacted support over 7 hours ago and all I got and that they were on it. What caused this error and when will it be fixed?5968105709288_Screenshot(61).thumb.png.633f3d85b23971261060f6e2a4d041f6.png

It should be fixed now, I think it was because of the maintenance. 

My account was suspended because of the DDOS attack and now I have been told that my Tennis Club site cannot be hosted again on Byethost.

Is it something that I have added to my site that caused the issue or is this a precaution in case there is another DDOS?

Can anyone please advise? I have had my site on Byethost for many years and have always enjoyed a good system which has improved over the years to be one of the best. I hate to leave!

11 hours ago, thompa said:

My account was suspended because of the DDOS attack and now I have been told that my Tennis Club site cannot be hosted again on Byethost.

Is it something that I have added to my site that caused the issue or is this a precaution in case there is another DDOS?

Can anyone please advise? I have had my site on Byethost for many years and have always enjoyed a good system which has improved over the years to be one of the best. I hate to leave!

Try using a paid  plan ( click here to see ).

1 minute ago, thompa said:

Thank you for repolying.

I checked that out but the version of Cloudfire that comes with a paid plan does not prevent future DDOS attacks... I would need a special paid version of Cloudfire for that to be the case.

Claude flare is a different company. All cloud flare plans free or otherwise help protect against DOS attacks. But getting a higher plans gives you more features. 

For more details about cloudflare DDOS protection check out: https://www.cloudflare.com/ddos/

For cloudflare plans and details go to: https://www.cloudflare.com/plans/