[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

cpanel and order subdomain

5 hours ago, DeluxeHost said:

Request:  I need access to https://cpanel.deluxehost.tk and https://order.deluxehost.tk

Reason: There are a glitches and errors that I keep finding. So I like to have access to these sub-domains so I am able to more quickly solve these issues! I hope you understand. Thank you in advance!

@Admin  @Administrator

I dont think this is possible. If you would like to fix something, open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com, and report it to the team.

vistapanel is closed source, and access to the shared vpanel code is not possible (same for order.$domain ) , would be akin to saying to slack, hey give me access to slack code I want  to fix something :) , not going to happen. 

17 hours ago, mike said:

I dont think this is possible. If you would like to fix something, open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com, and report it to the team.

@mike I do. That's partly the reason why I'm here now. I was threatened that if I keep opening tickets they will terminate my account. 

5 hours ago, Admin said:

vistapanel is closed source, and access to the shared vpanel code is not possible (same for order.$domain ) , would be akin to saying to slack, hey give me access to slack code I want  to fix something :) , not going to happen. 

@Admin Why is this please explain further. I do know that your support mean has access to these sub domains so I would like to, to. This should actually be made possible for all resellers so we can tweak theses sub domains and make them better. (no offense intended) 

2 hours ago, DeluxeHost said:

@ Mike que hago. Esa es en parte la razón por la que estoy aquí ahora. Me amenazaron con que si sigo abriendo los boletos terminarán mi cuenta. 

@Admin ¿ Por qué es esto por favor explique más. Yo sé que su medio de apoyo tiene acceso a estos subdominios así que me gustaría, a. Esto realmente debería ser posible para todos los revendedores para que podamos modificar subtemas subes tesis y hacerlos mejores. (Sin ofensa intencionada) 

Hello, you can not really do anything to modify delete or something with those subdomains since these are pre-configured by the server for all the accounts reseller the cpanel and the one of making orders is something that can not be modified since the system is thus I do not know if you wanted to edit these two pages. You can add any sub domain except those that are already selected by the system by default if you want to build or create some cpanel or registry system you can use other subdomain greetings name.

3 hours ago, DeluxeHost said:

@mike I do. That's partly the reason why I'm here now. I was threatened that if I keep opening tickets they will terminate my account. 

@Admin Why is this please explain further. I do know that your support mean has access to these sub domains so I would like to, to. This should actually be made possible for all resellers so we can tweak theses sub domains and make them better. (no offense intended) 

I do not know if you were educated, or repetitive when opening those support tickets ( and this could be a reason. No offense intended ). If you were not repetitive, or talked disrespectfully, try maybe Private Messaging the admin to report bugs; And the in-house developement team will surely take care.

But be sure that as the admin has said, you wont get access to the source code. In addition, the system is probably designed in a global system ( let me explain this ). If you change something, it will change for everyone.

3 minutes ago, mike said:

I do not know if you were educated, or repetitive when opening those support tickets ( and this could be a reason. No offense intended ). If you were not repetitive, or talked disrespectfully, try maybe Private Messaging the admin to report bugs; And the in-house developement team will surely take care.

But be sure that as the admin has said, you wont get access to the source code. In addition, the system is probably designed in a global system ( let me explain this ). If you change something, it will change for everyone.

@mike when I make a support ticket I have a reason. And secondly I am very educated and respected to those around me. And no I believe that is incorrect. I have seen support team edit glitches that I have reported specifically for my website. And unless everyone else got those changes then this theory is incorrect. 

1 hour ago, DeluxeHost said:

@mike when I make a support ticket I have a reason. And secondly I am very educated and respected to those around me. And no I believe that is incorrect. I have seen support team edit glitches that I have reported specifically for my website. And unless everyone else got those changes then this theory is incorrect. 

I dont understand why they threatened with suspending your account. Thats strange. Sorry if i offended you.

1 minute ago, mike said:

I dont understand why they threatened with suspending your account. Thats strange. Sorry if i offended you.

No problem... And I know right... But they said because support costs money and that I was opening to many tickets... So I just didn't say anything. Rather not get my resellers account suspended! 

The problem here was that you were asking for changes to your reseller account, asking for reseller domains to be removed (which we do not officially support in any way) , then tickets were created regarding removing ghost users caused by this, etc, etc.  We have a high tolerance for providing support for free clients, however if you start to create on average more than 100* the tickets per month of a normal free client we will let you know ! 

The community here have knowledge of most the MOFH intricacies :)

3 hours ago, Admin said:

The problem here was that you were asking for changes to your reseller account, asking for reseller domains to be removed (which we do not officially support in any way) , then tickets were created regarding removing ghost users caused by this, etc, etc.  We have a high tolerance for providing support for free clients, however if you start to create on average more than 100* the tickets per month of a normal free client we will let you know ! 

The community here have knowledge of most the MOFH intricacies :)

I have a total of only 30 tickets. And most were important. The following are tickets I opened about. 

1. Couldn't register a count because it said ip keep changing. (important) 

2. Asking about daily limit (not important) 

3. Cloudflare SSL (somewhat important) 

4. About MyOwnFreeHost (somewhat important) 

5. Reported I glitch I found in MyOwnFreeHost (important) 

6. Question about MyOwnFreeHost API Login (somewhat important) 

7. Using MyOwnFreeHost (somewhat important) 

8. FTP doesn't work on TLS (important) 

9. Uploaded files disappearing (somewhat important) 

10. My website ip address (important) 

11. Asking about ifastnet.com link back for MyOwnFreeHost (somewhat important) 

12. About let's Encrypt (important) 

13. My own free host external hosting. (somewhat important) 

14. Php.ini settings (important) 

15. About "?i=1" (somewhat important) 

16. About billing software (not important) 

17. Username prefix (important) 

18. Emails/invoices for MyOwnFreeHost

19. Nameservers glitch (important) 

20. About new reseller domain (somewhat important) 

21. Transferring domain (somewhat important) 

22. Resellers account creation

23. (confidential ) 

24. Www. Error (not important) 

25. Not important

26. (confidential) 

27. Find user error (important) 

28. CPANEL HAS NO SSL (CERT.) (VERY IMPORTANT) 

29. Account error (important) 

30. Resellers account suspended by auto spam detect (only error) (important) 

The point is if I found these errors I needed to report them. 

Also my cpanel and order sub domains still don't have ssl enabled. @Admin

---------------------------

Also my domain account sent a email to some but the email had something I didn't attach to it on it

"Get premium hosting from https://ifastnet.com, free domain name, unlimited disk space,,,, far too many features to list." 

Do y'all add things to email sent through y'all filters? 

On 7/31/2017 at 9:32 AM, DeluxeHost said:

The point is if I found these errors I needed to report them. 

Also my cpanel and order sub domains still don't have ssl enabled. @Admin

---------------------------

Also my domain account sent a email to some but the email had something I didn't attach to it on it

"Get premium hosting from https://ifastnet.com, free domain name, unlimited disk space,,,, far too many features to list." 

Do y'all add things to email sent through y'all filters?

waiting for a reply to this. @Admin

5 hours ago, DeluxeHost said:

waiting for a reply to this. @Admin

Please be patient, the ssl are being implemented progressively, and you are not the only one waiting.

About the email thing, i use the email service provided with the hosting, and i have never experienced this issue ( and i've been using their service for years )

And as for the support tickets thing, please stop. This forum is for the community and not for personal battles with support, or any other entity.

If you find bugs that would affect MOFH, put a bunch of them together, and send them to support with evidences, or how did it happen. After that they will surely take action to solve the bugs or errors.

1 minute ago, mike said:

Please be patient, the ssl are being implemented progressively, and you are not the only one waiting.

About the email thing, i use the email service provided with the hosting, and i have never experienced this issue ( and i've been using their service for years )

And as for the support tickets thing, please stop. This forum is for the community and not for personal battles with support, or any other entity.

If you find bugs that would affect MOFH, put a bunch of them together, and send them to support with evidences, or how did it happen. After that they will surely take action to solve the bugs or errors.

Yes thank you @mike I have already talked privately with one of the administrators... Sadly my ssl issue is a internal issue I was told to create new resellers account.