[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How Can I Enable My Free Hosting Account?

richmarvin

I signup for a free web hosting account with one of your resellers and after few months without warning or signal my account became disabled. I know I did not violate any of their rules. I opened a ticket and they responded that I should upgrade to premium account.

My problem now is that I have hosted a good site with them but not ready for upgrade now. I backed up the site using dropbox in my admin dashboard, now I dont have access to my dashboard to recover my site.

Please help Gurus in the house!

4 hours ago, richmarvin said:

I signup for a free web hosting account with one of your resellers and after few months without warning or signal my account became disabled. I know I did not violate any of their rules. I opened a ticket and they responded that I should upgrade to premium account.

My problem now is that I have hosted a good site with them but not ready for upgrade now. I backed up the site using dropbox in my admin dashboard, now I dont have access to my dashboard to recover my site.

Your account might have got disabled due to lack of activity. If you need help, try to negotiate with the reseller, or contact support at https://support.myownfreehost.net .

• 7 months later...
On 7/29/2017 at 7:53 PM, richmarvin said:

Your Account may be disabled because of Daily hits or the use of inodes. You can simply open a support ticket to get your account re-activated.
It can also be caused if you have more than 5 hosting accounts with byet.host with the same email account that you use for your reseller if that is the case than you can get help by simply opening a support ticket.

I know these things becuase it was happened with me and the support team helped me to get out of this problem. Hope your one may also be solved by support team.

:cool: