[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Please Byet webmasters and anyone else who can help. I urgently need your help. I have been using the free hosting for a while now. I hosted a domain on it (channelsofgrace.org.ng) and I normally log in through the website backend and not through the cpanel.

The problem now is that I need to log in through the cpanel to effect some changes but I can't recollect my username. This has given me a lot of headache trying to figure out the username. Please help me retrieve the username only. I still recall my password. Am not sure about the email I used to open the account then. It may be [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected].

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3 hours ago, oluremisamuel said:

Please Byet webmasters and anyone else who can help. I urgently need your help. I have been using the free hosting for a while now. I hosted a domain on it (channelsofgrace.org.ng) and I normally log in through the website backend and not through the cpanel.

The problem now is that I need to log in through the cpanel to effect some changes but I can't recollect my username. This has given me a lot of headache trying to figure out the username. Please help me retrieve the username only. I still recall my password. Am not sure about the email I used to open the account then. It may be [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected].

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please contact support at https://support.ifastnet.com

You can find that information on the email that was sent to you after activation.