[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Costing of Reseller Services (URGENT PLEASE!!)

Hi there,

I have the free vista panel reseller account. I was wondering where I can find a list of services and prices that I can sell to customers as a FREE reseller (MyOwnFreeHost).

I am using Wordpress to create my reseller website, and I have no idea what the services are nor what the prices are.

In a previous support ticket, I was redirected to a page to purchase services as if I was a Premium account holder.

PLEASE, can someone help me out. I find the knowledgebase very confusing, and I cannot find a telephone support line to call with any queries.

Many thanks in advance,

Martin.

4 hours ago, octagon-hosting said:

Hi there,

I have the free vista panel reseller account. I was wondering where I can find a list of services and prices that I can sell to customers as a FREE reseller (MyOwnFreeHost).

I am using Wordpress to create my reseller website, and I have no idea what the services are nor what the prices are.

In a previous support ticket, I was redirected to a page to purchase services as if I was a Premium account holder.

PLEASE, can someone help me out. I find the knowledgebase very confusing, and I cannot find a telephone support line to call with any queries.

Many thanks in advance,

Martin.

You can resell free hosting, and thats it. The rest you just have to link to ifastnet ( wich is obligatory ), and you will get commision if someone buys something through your affiliate link.