[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How to resolve the second class domain name?

nfsjk

I created a subdomain in the Cpanel in Byet, but I don't know how to parse it, because I don't know his CNAME points, and I asked my friend on BBS to help! Hope can get reply thank you!I tried to parse his FTP address 185.27.134.9 and ns1, ns2 but it prompted the Error message: Connect Error (2002) No such file or directory.

10 minutes ago, nfsjk said:

I created a subdomain in the Cpanel in Byet, but I don't know how to parse it, because I don't know his CNAME points, and I asked my friend on BBS to help! Hope can get reply thank you!I tried to parse his FTP address 185.27.134.9 and ns1, ns2 but it prompted the Error message: Connect Error (2002) No such file or directory.

If you have created a sub-domain, and you want to access the ftp of that subdomain, you just have to access the ftp of your main site, and there you will find a folder with the name of the subdomain. Click on it, and you just need to upload files there.

If you are just trying to access the site, put the URL of the subdomain on your browser bar, and you are set.

On 23/9/2017 at 5:41 AM, mike said:

If you have created a sub-domain, and you want to access the ftp of that subdomain, you just have to access the ftp of your main site, and there you will find a folder with the name of the subdomain. Click on it, and you just need to upload files there.

If you are just trying to access the site, put the URL of the subdomain on your browser bar, and you are set.

you can enter your website via FTP from ftp.byethost.com with your username and password that is assigned to you in the cpanel

• 9 months later...
On 23/9/2017 at 0:04 PM, nfsjk said:

I know the topic is a bit old, but the problem was caused because 185.27.134.9 is not the IP adress, the actual one is 185.27.134.11.

What do you mean by ns1, ns2? I haven't figured that out yet.