[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFH API Client

Angel

5 hours ago, Angel said:

True, but either my pc's are weak, or they are not one of the operating systems compatible with web server software.

They have to be pretty freaking weak. You could even setup a  testing web server on a 1GB of ram PC ( I've done it ). Software for webservers is available for Windows, and any Linux distribution. And I bet there surely is some web server software for APPLE MAC PC, or laptops.

Running a PHP command works effortlessly on Linux, macOS and other good operating systems, you don't even need a full web server stack to run it. Addtionally, It also works on Windows, you just need to download a PHP executable.

As @mike said, your computer needs to be REALLY slow for it not to work. I've ran Composer on Atom processors with 512 MB of RAM without any problem.

There was some discussion about installing it without Composer on the GitHub page as well: https://github.com/HansAdema/mofh-client/issues/16

On 12/13/2017 at 2:55 PM, Hostingaj said:

Hi there, do your computer needs to be open 24/7 for the api to work? (I think yes.)

And, Is it easy to integrate it with your website?

That depends. Are you an experienced, professional PHP developer? Then the integration should be fairly straight forward. Do you have little or not experience with PHP software development and did you hope to find a ready to use client area? Then you will be very disappointed and you might not even be able to integrate it.