[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Change default nameservers

TinkerMan

Hello, had a question an was hoping someone could help me out. I just created my first MOFH account, and was looking to see if the nameservers my clients will use can be changed. Right now, I think they are ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com. Is there any way I can change them to something like name1.mydomain.com name2.mydomain.com and add a third like name3.mydomain.com?

Basically, I think my current nameservers are ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com

I want to know if I can change them, as well as add a third one.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Hello, had a question an was hoping someone could help me out. I just created my first MOFH account, and was looking to see if the nameservers my clients will use can be changed. Right now, I think they are ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com. Is there any way I can change them to something like name1.mydomain.com name2.mydomain.com and add a third like name3.mydomain.com?

Basically, I think my current nameservers are ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com

I want to know if I can change them, as well as add a third one.

Thanks!

You can add custom nameservers by adding glue records for your domain using the ns ip given in the hosting company email sent to you by mofh.