FlexHost || We would like to invite you to join FlexHost

On 9/16/2021 at 5:30 AM, Shen Wei said:

point out errors and advice!

I would love you help you out!

ERRORS/THINGS TO ADD (ADVICE)

1.  Replace the "Defined in cPannel" text with the actual info. I believe that you can extract the hosting-volume from the directory. (postimg.cc/rDzfk40T)
  2. A "Domains" section in the Client Area (Similar to what InfinityFree has) (postimg.cc/KRytvM1L)
  3. When a user has a short name, the option screen is pushed off the edge to the screen (postimg.cc/SjqVK32D)
  4. Getting an SSL cert is a bit weird, since you will have to go off-site to get a CSR (Maybe remove that screen and just ask for info instead?)
  5. Maybe replace the current SSL with GoGetSSL and LetsEncript like this: github.com/InfinityFreeHosting/acmephp & acmephp.github.io
  6. When you are logged out, and try to visit a page that requires an account, you are brought to the Validate page, maybe redirect to login instead?
  7. Add a "Logout" button on the validate page
  8. You may want to add a banner to new accounts saying that things may take a little bit to begin working (Have it be visible for 24 hours)
  9. WARNING! Anyone can access a support ticket as long as they have the correct URL! It does not have to be the account that created it!
  10. WARNING! Anyone can access the "Edit Settings" page if they have the account username! Anyone can deactivate any account!

THINGS I LOVE

1. Ticket system, it has a good look, and so far works pretty good (I sent a test message).
  2. The homepage (postimg.cc/v4shjKrJ)
  3. The idea in gerneral
  4. The fact that it is open-source
  5. The name
  6. The "Auto-login" to the control panel and file-mannager
  7. They layout

Also, can you please suspend the account "flost_29769860" so I can see the suspended UI? Thanks!

This is an cool awesome project, keep up the 🌟 amazing 🌟 work!

1 hour ago, TinkerMan said:

1.  Replace the "Defined in cPannel" text with the actual info. I believe that you can extract the hosting-volume from the directory. (postimg.cc/rDzfk40T)
  2. A "Domains" section in the Client Area (Similar to what InfinityFree has) (postimg.cc/KRytvM1L)
  3. When a user has a short name, the option screen is pushed off the edge to the screen (postimg.cc/SjqVK32D)
  4. Getting an SSL cert is a bit weird, since you will have to go off-site to get a CSR (Maybe remove that screen and just ask for info instead?)
  5. Maybe replace the current SSL with GoGetSSL and LetsEncript like this: github.com/InfinityFreeHosting/acmephp & acmephp.github.io
  6. When you are logged out, and try to visit a page that requires an account, you are brought to the Validate page, maybe redirect to login instead?
  8. You may want to add a banner to new accounts saying that things may take a little bit to begin working (Have it be visible for 24 hours)
  9. WARNING! Anyone can access a support ticket as long as they have the correct URL! It does not have to be the account that created it!
  10. WARNING! Anyone can access the "Edit Settings" page if they have the account username! Anyone can deactivate any account!

THINGS I LOVE

1. Ticket system, it has a good look, and so far works pretty good (I sent a test message).
  3. The idea in gerneral
  5. The name
  7. They layout

Also, can you please suspend the account "flost_29769860" so I can see the suspended UI? Thanks!

hmmm acmephp . i think it need exec function to do it. but exec function is disbald in Free Hosting.

it means we only can host it on a VPS or Hosting With Exec Function Enabled

Edited by MeTooIDK
3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

THINGS I LOVE

3. The idea in gerneral
  5. The name
  7. They layout

I will design domain page.

SSL system is already provided by GoGetSSL.

SSL system always require a private key(secret key) and certificate(public key) pair to be work correctly that's why csr need to generate in cpanel in order to save private key or else you will need to generate a new csr and private key.

Other bugs are fixed in build(not in demo.)

4 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

THINGS I LOVE

3. The idea in gerneral
  5. The name
  7. They layout

Can you extract hosting-volume for me?

9 hours ago, Shen Wei said:

SSL system always require a private key(secret key) and certificate(public key) pair to be work correctly that's why csr need to generate in cpanel in order to save private key or else you will need to generate a new csr and private key.

Ah! I forgot that the panel can do that. I was using a third party, probably why I got the error.

Info about getting the users domain can be found here: api.myownfreehost.net/#get-a-user-39-s-domains

I will try to figure out how to extract the hosting volume for the accounts. 

I may get a chance to install today (Crossing Fingers)!

9 hours ago, Shen Wei said:

Other bugs are fixed in build(not in demo.)

Can’t wait!

1 hour ago, TinkerMan said:

Ah! I forgot that the panel can do that. I was using a third party, probably why I got the error.

Info about getting the users domain can be found here: api.myownfreehost.net/#get-a-user-39-s-domains

I will try to figure out how to extract the hosting volume for the accounts. 

I may get a chance to install today (Crossing Fingers)!

Can’t wait!

UI Improved and thank for your help domain page is on the way.😊

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...