[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

how to conexcion ?

Hi, I'm Andres Salazar and I own a free account, in the last few days I have a lot of problems to make a connection to my server and to offer the services for free, but I do not understand the method, my site is www.tuhost.cf I would like to configure everything but I have been very confused I need help or a tutorial thanks 

help me..... 

8 hours ago, tuhostceo said:

Hi, I'm Andres Salazar and I own a free account, in the last few days I have a lot of problems to make a connection to my server and to offer the services for free, but I do not understand the method, my site is www.tuhost.cf I would like to configure everything but I have been very confused I need help or a tutorial thanks 

help me..... 

ESPAÑOL

Buenos dias Andres, para ofrecer la posibilidad de registro, tienes que acceder al servidor FTP, o al administrador de archivos online, que se encuentra dentro del Vpanel ( todos los datos los puedes encontrar en el email de bienvenida ), una vez estes dentro, tienes que buscar el archivo " signup.php ", ese archivo no puede ser destruido ( si se elimina, no podras ofrecer hosting hasta que lo vuelvas a poner ), y la direccion " tuhost.cf/signup.php " tendra que ser exclusiva para este archivo.

Este archivo se usa para comunicar a MOFH los datos que se quieren registrar.

ENGLISH

Good morning Andres, to allow your clients to register, you have to access the FTP server, or the Online FileManager that can be found inside the Vpanel ( all the needed credentials can be found inside the welcome email ), once you are inside, look for a file named " signup.php ", this file can't be destroyed ( if you do, your clients won't be able to register ), and " tuhost.cf/signup.php " must be reserved, and not used by any other file except this one.

This file is used to communicate MOFH what information wants to be registered.