[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Cannot create client accounts

CrazyMAzeY

37 minutes ago, CrazyMAzeY said:

many friends have tried to set up client accounts and all getting error >

ERROR #8938749304 Your browser does not appear to be sending refer information this is a requirement

If you are using a MOFH default template, please reinstall the template. ( MOFH templates ).

If not, please explain further what system is currently in place for your site.

Is anyone in this forum directly linked to iFast (MOFH) ?

I setup a few reseller domains for testing and a couple of websites in the reseller panel. But i've looked everywhere and cannot delete them.

also been trying to setup the main hosting site where clients sign up and does not seem to work with SSL so I came here as suggested and have been trying out the newly created login/signup module but still not sure if that is created by iFast ??

16 minutes ago, CrazyMAzeY said:

1. I need to delete all resseller domains apart from the one i started with

2. I need a frontend website/hosting signup that works

3. I need to delete the test clients i set up

are these requests possible ??

Yes they are.

2. You can get a working template from https://myownfreehost.net/templatedemos.php

3. You can log into your reseller panel > my clients once you are there, you click on the account you desire to delete, and go at the bottom of the page and click suspend

1. Open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com and tell them what reseller domains you want to delete

12 hours ago, CrazyMAzeY said:

Is anyone in this forum directly linked to iFast (MOFH) ?

I setup a few reseller domains for testing and a couple of websites in the reseller panel. But i've looked everywhere and cannot delete them.

also been trying to setup the main hosting site where clients sign up and does not seem to work with SSL so I came here as suggested and have been trying out the newly created login/signup module but still not sure if that is created by iFast ??

If I create test domains, go to the cpanel of the account where you created them and proceed to remove domain by domain from the domains area in your cpanel once deleted all go to your reseller panel and deactivate the accounts created after 30 days the server will automatically remove them from the system