[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

lfsitenl

Today I decided to sign up and see how it looks free reseller hosting ..I heard a lot of about byet free cpanel reseller and decided to try.

1. I try to sign up with  domain and e-mail address but I didn't set byet nameservers prior, after clicking sign up button  it throws error and inform me what I need to do...and that is OK,

I went to registrar panel and set correct nameservers and try again..and BOOM...now it throws an error  to inform me that my domain is already registered with other account and it also displays full e-mail of that account.Now I'm in a situation that I don't have any account because registration process couldn't continue the first time BUT also it can't continue now because domain and email are in your system even I don't have an account.So i decide to post here ..maybe you can make modification so domain is not inserted in database if sign up process is canceled.

Hey @lfsitenl,

If you're still having issues, go to the iFastNet Support Center, register an account, and click on "Open New Ticket". When you open a new ticket, remember to describe your situation neatly and thoroughly. Your ticket will be opened by the Support and they will contact your account with a solution to your issue.

Have a great day.