[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFHY Lite || MOFHY Feature Request

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would I have to do if I want the login and signup page in my index directory? For example:

/htdocs

index.php

login.php

signup.php

- /client-area

- - all other MOHY files

Also, is there a way to log the signup IP in the hosting_clients table?

Thanks!

Edited by TinkerMan

12 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

What would I have to do if I want the login and signup page in my index directory? For example:

/htdocs

index.php

login.php

signup.php

- /client-area

- - all other MOHY files

Also, is there a way to log the signup IP in the hosting_clients table?

Thanks!

Well I'm still working on ip

9 hours ago, Shen Wei said:

Well I'm still working on ip

Not a problem :) 

Ignore what I said earlier about sending it to the MOFH API. That was stupid (since it is already done) and not possible. 

Am I able to move the login.php and signup.php to the main directory, or does it have to stay with the rest of the installation?

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Am I able to move the login.php and signup.php to the main directory, or does it have to stay with the rest of the installation?

I don't use mofhy but I think you can move login or signup page anywhere you wish as long as form action is set to right place. As I can see from files, the form action should be set to /src/function/Login.php or Signup.php. You also have to modify function files and set session message headers to the new destination where your login/signup file are moved.

3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Not a problem :) 

Ignore what I said earlier about sending it to the MOFH API. That was stupid (since it is already done) and not possible. 

Thanks! 

I don't think so because it will effect the styles of the pages because include to go system and file structure is complicated.