[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFHY Lite || MOFHY Feature Request

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the domains section just shows a black box with the text "Account Domains". The pages source code also seams messed up (The last div is not closed).

<div class="card py-0">
        <div class="d-flex justify-content-between align-items-center pt-15">
            <h5 class="m-0">Account Domains</h5>
        </div>
        <hr>
        <div class="mb-10">

Oh, and the Hosting API

Edited by TinkerMan

6 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

Also, the domains section just shows a black box with the text "Account Domains". The pages source code also seams messed up (The last div is not closed).

<div class="card py-0">
        <div class="d-flex justify-content-between align-items-center pt-15">
            <h5 class="m-0">Account Domains</h5>
        </div>
        <hr>
        <div class="mb-10">

You need to completely change the MOFHY Lite installation binary files are changed

HUGE issues!

1. The max here is 3, not 4!!!

Screenshot-2021-10-18-7-22-00-PM.png

2. When account is suspended from panel.myownfreehost.net, the client area does not show suspension!!! (The client area account has signed-out and signed back in, the suspension still does not show)

Control Panel:

Screenshot-2021-10-18-7-23-52-PM.png

panel.myownfreehost.net:

Screenshot-2021-10-18-7-25-40-PM.png

Client Area:

Screenshot-2021-10-18-7-26-21-PM.png

Similarly, if the user is suspended via the database, ONLY the client area updates, the control panel and panel.myownfreehost.net stay as "Active"

A less important thing, but the person icon (Which houses the theme switch button) cannot be opened from the myaccounts.php page.

Sorry about bringing all these things to your attention at once, but I have way to much extra times on my hands right now ?

Edited by TinkerMan
Make things stand out more

3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

HUGE issues!

1. The max here is 3, not 4!!!

Screenshot-2021-10-18-7-22-00-PM.png

2. When account is suspended from panel.myownfreehost.net, the client area does not show suspension!!! (The client area account has signed-out and signed back in, the suspension still does not show)

Control Panel:

Screenshot-2021-10-18-7-23-52-PM.png

panel.myownfreehost.net:

Screenshot-2021-10-18-7-25-40-PM.png

Client Area:

Screenshot-2021-10-18-7-26-21-PM.png

Similarly, if the user is suspended via the database, ONLY the client area updates, the control panel and panel.myownfreehost.net stay as "Active"

A less important thing, but the person icon (Which houses the theme switch button) cannot be opened from the myaccounts.php page.

Sorry about bringing all these things to your attention at once, but I have way to much extra times on my hands right now ?

Well it's is working correctly on my side on both MOFHY Lite and MOFHY Premium. 

1. A new install fixes the issue of having four accounts (The limit is back to three)

2. After fresh install, the suspensions still don't work properly (panel.myownfreehost.net and the control panel say suspended, but the client area does not) OR (client area says suspended but panel.myownfreehost.net and the control panel do not)

3. The person icon in the upper left still does not work on myaccounts.php (It seams to work if the account is "Suspended" or "Inactive" but it does not work if the account is "Active")

3. What is MOFHY Premium?

Edited by TinkerMan

3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

1. A new install fixes the issue of having four accounts (The limit is back to three)

2. After fresh install, the suspensions still don't work properly (panel.myownfreehost.net and the control panel say suspended, but the client area does not) OR (client area says suspended but panel.myownfreehost.net and the control panel do not)

3. The person icon in the upper left still does not work on myaccounts.php (It seams to work if the account is "Suspended" or "Inactive" but it does not work if the account is "Active")

MOFHY premium is the complete version of MOFHY Lite which includes custom api as well

13 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

I have updated the code. Maybe this will now work. 

Change all files. 

Still the same. I did a fresh install, but connected to the old database.

Some of the test accounts I created were suspended for being created with a disposable email (Makes sense, I used one that does not exist), but even those don't show as suspended in the client area. The ones I manually suspended also don't show, even after a log-out.

The person icon on myaccounts.php still does not work if the account is in the "Active" state.

If one account is suspended, it allows you to create another one. So if I have 2 suspended accounts, it will allow me to create a total of 5 accounts. It dosent seam to count suspended accounts towards the three account limit.

One last thing. The "Accounts" Counter on the homepage after the client logs in only counts "Active" accounts. The "Suspended" accounts don't add to that counter.

Also, where can I get MOFHY Premium? 

Edited by TinkerMan

22 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

Still the same. I did a fresh install, but connected to the old database.

Some of the test accounts I created were suspended for being created with a disposable email (Makes sense, I used one that does not exist), but even those don't show as suspended in the client area. The ones I manually suspended also don't show, even after a log-out.

The person icon on myaccounts.php still does not work if the account is in the "Active" state.

If one account is suspended, it allows you to create another one. So if I have 2 suspended accounts, it will allow me to create a total of 5 accounts. It dosent seam to count suspended accounts towards the three account limit.

One last thing. The "Accounts" Counter on the homepage after the client logs in only counts "Active" accounts. The "Suspended" accounts don't add to that counter.

Also, where can I get MOFHY Premium? 

MOFHY premium uses license im also using trial version

14 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

I think this is intended feature. The feature was not present in hustal when hustal was released first, meaning you could create only three accounts regardless of account status. Later this feature was added where you have three active accounts... Just like InfinityFree. And now the feature is in MOFHY also.