[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFHY Lite || MOFHY Feature Request

1 hour ago, Pro Hostinga said:

I think this is intended feature. The feature was not present in hustal when hustal was released first, meaning you could create only three accounts regardless of account status. Later this feature was added where you have three active accounts... Just like InfinityFree. And now the feature is in MOFHY also.

Yes that's it. 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something must be off here then. 

The person icon, domain section, and the connection between the client area and the API for suspended accounts still does not work!

Could you upload your working copy of MOFHY to Google Drive/Dropbox/ect. and send me the link? Maybe something is wrong on my end...

55 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

The person icon, domain section, and the connection between the client area and the API for suspended accounts still does not work!

Could you upload your working copy of MOFHY to Google Drive/Dropbox/ect. and send me the link? Maybe something is wrong on my end...

Oh ok I will send tomorrow

56 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

Please turn on errors from your php config inorder to know what errors are occurring. 

After that tell me the errors I will guide you. 

Want to know why I hate computers? Its because they begin working when you do something totally unrelated. As soon as I turned on PHP errors, the domain sections started working, and so did the dropdown menu. (It still works after PHP errors are turned off)

However, the accounts still don't show suspended when they actually are. (MOFH API and control panel show suspended, client area shows active). When PHP errors are on, nothing shows up, and everything else behaves normally.

11 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Want to know why I hate computers? Its because they begin working when you do something totally unrelated. As soon as I turned on PHP errors, the domain sections started working, and so did the dropdown menu. (It still works after PHP errors are turned off)

However, the accounts still don't show suspended when they actually are. (MOFH API and control panel show suspended, client area shows active). When PHP errors are on, nothing shows up, and everything else behaves normally.

If an account it deactivated from mofhy it will be deactivated from mofh panel as well but if an account is deactivated from mofh panel it will not be shown in mofhy lite

On 10/22/2021 at 8:03 AM, Shen Wei said:

If an account it deactivated from mofhy it will be deactivated from mofh panel as well but if an account is deactivated from mofh panel it will not be shown in mofhy lite

AFAIK, this can be solved by using MOFH API Callbacks. But I can't find any documentation regarding it except the following post:

So have a look if you can implement this in MOFHY!!

2 hours ago, Pro Hostinga said:

Tudo funciona bem do meu lado.

3 hours ago, Pro Hostinga said:

Que problema você tem?

I'm developing an exclusive Hosting platform for members of the Babiato forum, hence the idea of keeping the hosting secure and privatized!