[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFHY Lite || MOFHY Feature Request

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks @Shen Wei and @Santiago for your contribution on this wonderful work. Just a thought, this discussion has many posts and it is kinda of difficult to check all the messages, to see if you guys has answered some of the questions before.

Santiago

Would it be possible to add a list with links to your post in the first post? For example, the latest updates, future features... which will be much appreciated. I suppose this will save other much time as well.

By the way, my question is how to get the Chinese version running?

Also, I see @santiago are also running flarum at your site. I got a few flarum site running myself. If you need any help. Please give me a shout. Would you please add more details on github?

45 minutes ago, freehost44u said:

Gracias @Shen Wei y @Santiagopor su contribución en este maravilloso trabajo. Solo un pensamiento, esta discusión tiene muchas publicaciones y es un poco difícil revisar todos los mensajes, para ver si ustedes han respondido algunas de las preguntas antes.

Santiago

¿Sería posible agregar una lista con enlaces a su publicación en la primera publicación? Por ejemplo, las últimas actualizaciones, características futuras ... que serán muy apreciadas. Supongo que esto también les ahorrará mucho tiempo a otros.

Por cierto, mi pregunta es ¿cómo ejecutar la versión china ?

Además, veo que @santiago también está ejecutando flarum en su sitio. Tengo algunos sitios flarum ejecutándome. Si necesitas cualquier ayuda. Por favor, dame un grito. ¿Podría agregar más detalles sobre github?

Hello, my flarum site is finish but any dude I will to PM to you, and abut MOFHY I will to add to my porfile and sign

I tried both versions of installation from Github.

https://github.com/mahtab2003/MOFHY-Lite

https://github.com/santydesignscr/MOFHY-Lite-Multi-Language

However, I cannot get verification email. Can anyone help me with this?

I used gmail SMTP and sendClean. Registration is done, yet, cannot receive verification email.

All result with "502 Bad Gateway".

3 hours ago, freehost44u said:

I tried both versions of installation from Github.

https://github.com/mahtab2003/MOFHY-Lite

https://github.com/santydesignscr/MOFHY-Lite-Multi-Language

However, I cannot get verification email. Can anyone help me with this?

I used gmail SMTP and sendClean. Registration is done, yet, cannot receive verification email.

All result with "502 Bad Gateway".

Maybe you are using incorrect port 

16 hours ago, Shen Wei said:

Maybe you are using incorrect port 

Yes. Thanks very much for your help. The port need to be 587, and not 465, regardless of using SMTP service provider, right? I see another discussion about this on Github.

Would you and @Santiago please help me this? I have issue with register an account. On the following screeshot. After registration, it says, "Something went's wrong!". I did not receive any email, however,  I can see the subdomain registered in my VP reseller.

I added the following code in handler/index.php page, to get the error code.

ini_set('display_errors', 1);

ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);

error_reporting(E_ALL);

It is right?

By the way, Does the plan need to be one word, say, "free" instead "best_plan"?

What does the green box of 2 servers mean? It's not clickable though.

Sorry for asking you two so many questions.

Thank BastelPichi2 and TinkerMan for your suggestion. :D

截屏2021-11-22 下午4.02.21.png

截屏2021-11-22 下午4.10.25.png

Edited by freehost44u

1 hour ago, freehost44u said:

After registration, it says, "Something went's wrong!".

That's a MOFHY error. Try reinstalling MOFHY. 

To test SMTP, use your GMail username and app password (You can create this on account.google.com under the security tab).

As for the plan, it must match whatever you have set in the MOFH panel at panel.myownfreehost.net

Edited by TinkerMan