[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

email - catchall/webmail access

z3host

I'm probably missing something. I see I can create an email address and have it be a mailbox, or a forward. Great. I'd like to have a catchall mailbox (or forward) so I don't miss email. I'd also like to set my cname so that mail.z3host.xyz points to a webmail interface. Are these things possible? If not, I can use Yandex, but I thought I'd just have a simple email here. thanks

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2018 at 3:17 AM, z3host said:

I'm probably missing something. I see I can create an email address and have it be a mailbox, or a forward. Great. I'd like to have a catchall mailbox (or forward) so I don't miss email. I'd also like to set my cname so that mail.z3host.xyz points to a webmail interface. Are these things possible? If not, I can use Yandex, but I thought I'd just have a simple email here. thanks

CName records can be added from the cpanel.

You can also make changes to already added CName records via cloudflare. Just connect your website manually with cloudflare and you will be able to change all the CName records.

REMEMBER NOT TO USE THE CLOUDFLARE BUTTON FROM CPANEL ADD YOUR WEBSITE MANUALLY TO CLOUDFLARE

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 1:48 PM, Aqib said:

CName records can be added from the cpanel.

You can also make changes to already added CName records via cloudflare. Just connect your website manually with cloudflare and you will be able to change all the CName records.

REMEMBER NOT TO USE THE CLOUDFLARE BUTTON FROM CPANEL ADD YOUR WEBSITE MANUALLY TO CLOUDFLARE

:cool:

I must have overlooked the cname settings. I haven't used cloudflare, so I may have to look into that. thanks!

On 3/27/2018 at 8:20 AM, z3host said:

I must have overlooked the cname settings. I haven't used cloudflare, so I may have to look into that. thanks!

Welcome

But instead of using CName Record use redirect to webmail. As cname record will not be pointed to the webmail address. I tried.

Use redirects to webmail via Cloudflare

:)